“They need more staff”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“They need more staff”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Pub is good but the staff are running around like headless chickens, Food takes forever to come out and just latey has not been so good

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank lillysmith3

Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Slow service”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I find this place really annoying as the food takes forever to come out and the children's area needs to be better fenced in. I like the venue as it is modern and a good location, plus it is one of the only venues you can take children to play outside but the food service is really slow.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank FamilyBSH
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Friendly Staff & Service”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was our second visit to this pub and the quality of the food was the same as our first visit nearly eighteen months ago. The only downside was there were several children running around the landlady did have a word with the parents and they did sit down but did not spoil our meal. Food was of good quality my husband had a chicken tikka curry and I had Tenesse chicken with a jacket potato. My only critism was dessert was a bit of a let down but as they are not home made which is reflected in the price can not complain. The staff were very attentive and polite. We would not hesitate to return as soon as we can.

• Visited February 2013
London
“Glad it's our local!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Lovely pub, lovely staff, nice pub food without breaking the bank. The only downside is the number of children running around but come the summer they are outside.

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
“Tastes Dancing around the Tongue !! Amazing .... a must try !”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

A new place to find for me, I was served by three staff in all by the end of my visit, due to the staggered times that I ordered at the bar, the staff were very polite, and attentive, and one Heather, she even remembered that I had rung in two days before - to enquire about their bourbon sauce !
My companion and I had the Rump Steak skillet (with melted cheese and bourbon sauce), sweet potatoe chips and side order share of half ribs - oh my gosh what a banquet !! amazing tastes dancing around the tongue !!
We also managed to squeeze in two desserts (which we halved and shared - indecisions as to which one - so we had both - apple pie / ice cream & Jam roly poly/ side jug of custard).
Service continued to be brillant, and the tab facility enabled ease of revisits to the bar for food/drink. Two latte coffee's completed a wonderful experience.
We did not need to book a table as there were only two of us, but for larger parties best to book ahead of arrival.
This venue also has car parking, although not large it suited the needs of visitors as some come and some go - enabling the spaces needed.
The only small minus if any, where we sat was a bit drafty, on a hot day = brilliant; not so good when outside snowing... but plenty of tables to choose from at the time of our visit...we could have moved tables....but chose to stay put (well the leatherette seat was warm by then) !!
Looking forward to my next visit..... Highly recommended x

• Visited January 2013