“Pleasant enough”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Good food, kids were happy enough choices to suit all but it's still a chain food restaurant. service reasonable but felt a little rushed. Pizza were nice.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Came here for my Birthday meal and we loved it.
The Pizza's were huge and the Goats Cheese Bruschetta was so nice.
Meal was fairly priced and the service was very good. We will all return as it really is a very good restaurant.
Will be back again next weekend!!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

As you may know, I am one for a lot of Italian food. Ive been to many Prezzo's this is a good one but i have known better. The food is still good and the atmosphere fine but I just believe that there are better ones around the country.

XtReMeS

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We visited for a family birthday with a group of 9. We had a nice table in a large alcove, so did not get the noise of the restaurant. The only downside to it was they had a small table with a couple of chairs right next to our table, which they used for patrons waiting to be seated, so this was very off putting when eating our meal, especially when they plonked a group of 8 there, and they were bumping into us as they waited, and also with one of them putting on make up and spraying perfume around which totally ruined my meal, having sprayed over me.

Service: We waited 45 minutes to be served with our drinks and food order, but the food arrived in an acceptable time. When we asked for another drink, one of the waitresses was very rude and appeared to have an attitude problem, but fortunately the other waitress was friendly and helpful. Also we order coffees at the end and some arrived and we waited for the rest and not show, we spoke to the rude waitress to enquire and when they finally arrived they were cold, so they must have been sitting there and no one bothered to bring them over.
Children's menu did not acceptable as you only got Chicken Wings as the main, with nothing else so we had to order a side order to make it a meal. The main menu was ok though a little expensive compared to other independent and chain restaurants.
Don't think I will be returning any time soon, and will not recommend.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have been meaning to write a rewiew about this restaurant for a while. My girlfriend loves the food here so we have been on numerous occasions throughout 2012 and each time I walk out wondering why I waste my money. In all honesty the food is good, great selection and usually warm and tasty, no issues. What puts me off and makes me write this review is the staff. Every member seems reluctant to be there, always get small things wrong as they fail to grasp the english language and generally make the experience painful. I used to work in Pizza Express along the high street and prided myself on being cheery, courteus and attentive and ,maybe im biased but I get none of that in this restaurant. I would recommend the drive to Ware to a restaurant called Zero. This is by far the best italian restaurant in the area. Unbelievable food, great service from a real italian family who care and very affordable. Steer clear of this miserable chain with staff members just plodding along without the care you want and need for a paying customer.