“The place was full.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

If the place is full on a Thursday night, they are doing something right. Service was spot on, enough time to choose but not pushy. Food never dissapoints, and that is good for a chain!! We used the voucher scheme, that is easy to get off the internet, cost about pounds 40.
Will be going again.

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Have visited many times. I know Prezzo is a chain but the Bishops Stortford one really is good.
The atmosphere is welcoming. The food is always hot and of good value. Usually served very quickly too.
Tables certainly need to be booked at weekends as it does seen to get very busy.
I've never had a bad meal here and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Food is excellent, and as my partner is a coeliac ( no wheat or gluton ) it's good that they have alternative pastas.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I took my family out to dinner, sitting down at 7pm. The food was good and we especially like the little desert and coffee together which is all you need and better value than ordering pudding and coffee separately. The evening was spoilt however by the atmosphere. The restaurant was busy when we arrived with families, couples and groups all mixed in together. Unfortunately the groups got more and more noisy as the evening went on and we couldnt have a conversation and some of the language in front of my children (12 and 9) was a little colourful. Wouldnt it be better to seat all the bigger groups together? Or put the family groups together. The restaurant has lots of space to do this and then everyone is happy?!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I always enjoy a trip to Prezzo's, the food is good and even though me and my friends were at the very back of the restaurant the service was excellent.

I had the pasta with chicken in a saffron sauce, tasty.