Treen Farm Campsite
$177
Marazion Hotel(Marazion)
$158
$144
Old Success Inn(Sennen Cove)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsminack theatreporthcurno beachwell stocked shopcoastal pathwalking distancelogan rocklovely caferang aheadthe cliffgreat sitewild campingshop on sitevw campervillage pubstunning beachice packsshower and toilet facilities
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I'm almost reluctant to review this idyllic spot, as I'd love to keep it a secret, it's almost too good to share! This campsite is extremely efficiently run, the shower and toilet facilities were always kept spotlessly clean by day and night. The shop was well stocked and reasonably priced, the staff were helpful and polite. We were offered a choice of pitches, all of which were flat and spacious and each pitch also came with it's own picnic bench table. We only intended to stay for one night at first, but ended up re-booking each morning for the following day, for five nights, as we just didn't want to leave! It is within very easy walking distance of the village pub, plus a small cafe and there's also a fresh vegetable stall just down the lane. It's a bit of a scramble down to the beach, but wow, what a beach, it's well worth the effort involved! So five stars all round for location, comfort, cleanliness, price, ambience and efficiency. Now I just can't wait to get back there!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JoolzTrekker
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I'm really bad at organising things, so when I decided on this campsite for me and my pals it was a spur of the moment decision. But the 2 nights we spent there we're lovely and that was due to the campsite. The staff were friendly and helpful (happy to give directions and give local knowledge), the facilities were simple, essential and clean, and the campsite itself was well kept, cosy and the showers/toilets/reception were all close to each other. The location of the campsite was brilliant, right next to the coast and easily (maybe not so easily) a 7 mIle walk to lands end, which made for a nice day trip. Highly recommend treen farm campsite! thank you to the staff :)

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Kloe777777
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed a night at Treen Campsite. We were both very impressed with the great location, close by to the Minack theatre, Porthcurno and Logan Rock. Helpful staff pointed us in the right direction for walks and swimming, and they were very knowledgeable about the local area. Would definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hcmknight
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This campsite was average/poor. We only stayed here because it was walking distance to the Minack theatre, it actually wasnt really walking distance it was a cliff side walk, which we couldnt do in the dark and took near on 20 minutes! so we drove.
However we pitched the tent and waited for the lady to arrive back in order to pay! I bought one night 2 man tent pitch a pint of milk and a bottle of water and it came to £17 this I thought was expensive as the showers were terrible and we were only given one token for one shower each and there was nothing else available onsite other than toilets which smelt. You had a rough driveway for a good while up to the farm feild and you wasn't allowed any type of noise after 10pm, we arrived back roughly 10:30 to hear everyone else snoring! It was a windy and cold night and we left pretty sharply the following morning to go to Newquay.

It wasn't welcoming, or friendly and very very basic! ok for a one night stay but i wouldnt stay any longer! The award winning pub down he road did an ok microwaved jacket potato and a prawn curry that just about belly filing but the village seemed to lack life and the locals all seemed very up there own backsides! The best thing about this was it was very close to lands end, and the couple who lent us there air bed blower upper were lovely! The only greeted smile we received!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank LucyGray02
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've been coming here for five years. This has to be one of the best campsites not only in Cornwall but in the UK. The fact that you sometimes have to wait for a pitch shows how popular it is. ( there will always be the selfish ones who will complain about waiting ) The Staff are fantastic, helpful, and very sociable. It's clean, I read on here someone said it was basic, it's got everything you need, a well stocked shop serving tea , coffee and Cornish pasties etc etc in the morning. Stunning views with the coastal walk on the doorstep leading to amazing beaches and the Minack theatre. A short drive to Penzance makes it easy the have a day trip to the Scilly isles or drive in the other direction for a flight from Landsend airport. I'll be back again this year and looking forward to it already so I can add to my many thousands of photographs and video of that part of Cornwall. Best wishes to the owners.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo