Recently stayed here for a wedding - upon arrival, was told that the reservation system was down. Was asked to wait a bit - and watched two guys walk in and check in while I stood there- went to the lady at the other counter who then checked me in. Although system down-were still able to provide a room, but had to hand-write my credit card info on a piece of paper and said they would charge it later. I asked if I should return but they said nope, no worries.
Next morning- receive the check out statement with the wrong account info -this was for my father. They had been charged for my room- and I was told there were two rooms under my name. Both of this was incorrect. Upon speaking w/ the front desk-they said would fix it.
Come home-find the charge is $13 higher then the receipt-small amount, but why should it suddenly be higher? Then heard my dad and his sister were each charged for 2 rooms each, when they each had only one.
Understand systems will go down - but the back-up is hand writing credit card info and then charging everyone wrongly??
Truly sad that this clouded my judgement of Westin's - the room was great but it's frustrating to still be dealing with charge issues!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Westin Governor Morris, Morristown. Our modern yet sophisticated "four-plus" star Morristown hotel offers spacious guest rooms & suites, with state-of-the-art amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown Hotel Morristown
- Westin Governor Morris Morristown
- Westin Morristown
- Morristown Westin