We booked a 4 star hotel in Morristown on Hotwire for a long weekend stay. For only $48 a night, I felt that this Westin delivered an outstanding value.
We asked for a quiet room, and as SPG members, got onto the 6th floor, which is reserved for Starwood frequent sleepers. Each of the big hotel chains handles their loyalty program differently when it comes to blind third party bookings (e.g., Hotwire and Priceline). Starwood has the most accommodating policy - no points, but access to SPG floor(s) and loyalty program services. By contrast, the Hyatt in Jersey City wouldn't even look at my 'Gold Passport' card when checking in last summer. Hilton and Marriott fall somewhere in between.
Our room was as quiet and comfortable as any Westin I've stayed at. Since we were visiting family in the area, we didn't use the restaurant or other hotel services, but our room provided a great base camp during this visit.
I'd happily return to the Westin Governor Morris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Westin Governor Morris, Morristown. Our modern yet sophisticated "four-plus" star Morristown hotel offers spacious guest rooms & suites, with state-of-the-art amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown Hotel Morristown
- Westin Governor Morris Morristown
- Westin Morristown
- Morristown Westin