This hotel is fine, not glamorous, but clean and hospitable. The front desk staff is great in person, but can be a bit spacy on the phone. There really aren't any restaurants outside the hotel within "walking distance" for most people. There are lots of places to eat within a mile but not across the street or a quick walk away. So plan on spending a great deal on food. The breakfast buffet is $20, but good. If you're staying in for dinner get the 36hour braised Short Ribs of beef, really good. If you're dinging alone, try sitting at the bar, the bar tending staff is exemplary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Westin Governor Morris, Morristown. Our modern yet sophisticated "four-plus" star Morristown hotel offers spacious guest rooms & suites, with state-of-the-art amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown Hotel Morristown
- Westin Governor Morris Morristown
- Westin Morristown
- Morristown Westin