“Excellent”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Street
Transit: NJ Transit to the Morristown train station, on the Morristown line. Station located just blocks away.
Description: Located just off the "green" in Historic Morristown, New Jersey, Pazzo Pazzo is a four star Italian Restaurant serving regional Italian cuisine. Guilano Hazan, Author of "The Pasta Cookbook and Every Night Italian" has created our menu. Although pasta is Pazzo's specialty, serving dry to fresh pastas made directly on the premises, we also offer daily specials which complement our extensive menu which includes a variety of salads, appetizers, meat and seafood items. The inside and outside bars & lounges offer a great escape. With over 50 beverage choices on our specialty drink list plus a wide array of single malt scotches, whiskeys, grappas and cognacs, guests are guaranteed something to please them. The wine list features many Italian favorites and other bottles from around the world. On a nice evening enjoy the magical setting of the multi tiered outdoor patio and lounge which serves as an urban getaway for many of the tri-state's elite. Come check out our vibe...
Garden City, Kansas
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Was staying across the street at the Hyatt with extended family and saw this place. We all loved it.
Excellent selection. All our food was great. Excellent service. It was a busy Friday night and the place was rockin'.

Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States
“Nice place”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

A little pricey but the drinks are great and the food is very good as well. The outside is open to sit during the spring and summer which is also nice.

Cranford, New Jersey
“Excellent Food, but I think Their Target is a Younger Crowd”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

It's hard to rate this restaurant because the food is very good & they have a lovely outside eating area, but the prices are really high & I think the target crowd is younger. I say this because of the irritatingly(to me) loud "Eurotrash" dance music that is piped in & out, although it is much louder outside. Too bad because the outdoors is so nice w/ a three tiered area. It is also very expensive in most areas. The cocktails are $13 & the dinners are on the average $30. The range being $25-50. That being said, there are pasta dishes to be had for lower prices $20. Also personal pizzas for about $15. The least expensive glass of wine is $9, but they use the old "give you a huge glass w/ only a little wine it" trick. But, as I said, the food is very good. So, it all depends on your wallet & your like of or ability to handle the loud dance music, which to me is not conducsive to the romantic ambience the place could have.

NJ
“Great Food and Atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I recently had a very nice dinner at Pazzo Pazzo. I tried to eat there the week before, but patio seating was impossible without reservations, so I made them and went with friends last week! The patio is adorable and the food was great. The waitstaff was attentive and it had an overall great ambiance vibe. We alll ordered pasta dishes which were divine. I saw many other people around me ordering the steak though so that must be another specialty or just a dish they do great. For dessert we got the Cannoli which was filled fresh and was mouthwateringly good. I guess the fact that there was not a spare outdoor table on a weeknight is a testament to how popular this place has become. I recommend it without reservations!

• Visited September 2012
“Slow service, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We sat outside on a nice summer evening BUT the service was very very slow. It took 30 mins to get served a cocktail which cost $13 (also $13 for a sangria which is much higher than i would expect for the suburbs when last night in nyc i spent $8 on a sangria).
My friend ordered pasta which said nothing in the description about being spicy and when she complained they didn't believe her that it was spicy. They didn't give us any apology or comp us for dessert for it.