All reviewsomelethibiscus restaurantroom was cleangreat hotelmedical centernew jerseyfree breakfastrestaurant downstairssouth streetwould definitely stay here againshort driveon site restauranteasy accessthe staff was friendly and helpfuldesk clerkconvenient locationevery staff member
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Last night I stayed at Best Western Plus Morristown Inn! The decor was so comfy and home like that I immediately felt at home. I very much appreciated the breakfast that was included in my room! I had a veggie omelette that was cooked to perfection! So fluffy and light! I also has bowl of fruit. The staff was so helpful and courteous. They showed me the gym and the restaurant called Hibiscus! I will gladly be back whenever I'm in town again!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Jim H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Morristown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Thanks so much for staying with us and for the kind words. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff - especially our breakfast team - we appreciate you taking the time to note their service. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the Morristown area.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The room was nice but the toilet did not function properly and the staff could not locate one nor did the on-call manager know where one was and/or did not care to get one. After over two hours of waiting and checking with the staff they decided to let us sleep in another room with functioning facilities on another floor. It was by now near 10:00 PM.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jim H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Morristown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We apologize for the inconvenience and delay in correcting the situation but I am glad we were able to make it right for you. I am also glad to see you enjoyed the room and breakfast. We hope you will give us a second opportunity to serve you the next time you're in the Morristown area.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

We have stayed here 6 or more nights a year for more than 20 years. The rooms are nicely decorated, WiFi works great, and most importantly, the staff is courteous and attentive. Any problems are quickly addressed. Breakfast is excellent and freshly cooked. Rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator.. All in all a great place.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks so much for your continued patronage. We have a lot of repeat guests and your words speak volumes. We will be sure to pass along your kind compliments to our staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the Morristown area.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

We stayed here on a "Frequent Sleeper" Reward, so I can't speak to the value for the money, but we had a very friendly and helpful reception and found the Inn very comfortable. Sunday morning's breakfast was excellent and the staff very attentive. Like many places in NJ cities, it's tucked into an odd corner right by the freeway and in this case near a hospital to boot, but we found it very quiet, the room quite clean and comfortable and spacious for the price.

I do wish hotels would reintroduce the concept of towel racks in the bathroom; it's kind of ok when there's plenty of counter space to lay hand towels down on, not so ok when there is so little counter space as in this bathroom. There are plenty of blank walls where racks could be put up. I ended up hanging mine on the superfluous make-up mirror. And we found the toilet extremely hard to flush. The lever just wouldn't go down until you leaned on it with all the might your hand could muster.

The hotel is very convenient to I-287 and access both on and off the freeway was quite easy.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Thanks so much for staying with us. We're glad you enjoyed everything. We agree with you on the towel racks and will be installing them in the not too distant future. Thank you for letting us know about the flushing issue and that has already been taken care of. We'll pass along your compliments to our housekeeping and breakfast staff and we appreciate you taking the time to note their exceptional service. Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the Morristown area.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for a cycling event. On arrival we received a very friendly welcome, with advice specifically about how we should deal with breakfast and check out given our early time of departure the next day. Although a little dated, the interior is well maintained and clean. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Jim H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Morristown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Thanks for staying with us. We hope you liked the ride and event. We're pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you next year for the event - if not sooner!