Best Western Plus Morristown Inn
$152
The Madison Hotel(Morristown)(Great Value!)
$179
Hyatt Regency Morristown(Morristown)(Great Value!)
$179
HYATT house Morristown(Morristown)(Great Value!)
$199
Red Carpet Inn(Whippany)
$65
$57
$230
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$159
All reviewshibiscus restaurantomeletroom was cleanmedical centerclose to townfree breakfastsouth streetrestaurant downstairsexcellent breakfastnew jerseyon site restaurantwould definitely stay here againeasy accessshort drivethe staff was friendly and helpfulgreat place to stayfirst floor
Reviewed October 17, 2012

For a business trip on 5-6 October 2012, I picked the Morristown Inn because it had the best prices, firm mattresses, complementary breakfast, and free Wi-Fi.

The check-in was quick and easy, the staff was friendly and helpful during the whole stay, the local wine sample--on the registration counter--rather good. The room was clean. Everything worked. The breakfast was super; give yourself time to enjoy it.

However, the wireless was virtually non-existent. It was worse than out. If it had been out, I would have gone to bed with a book. Instead it worked a little bit, now and then, so I spent several hours trying the usual geeky remedies, including calling the front desk and even talking to Vector, the hotel's wireless provider. Most of the time the log-in server didn't respond. When I did get through to the Internet, the speed was seldom above 1 Mbps.

I canceled my reservation for the next week, and made other arrangements for later trips.
The desk clerk said no one else was having problems, but I don't want to risk getting room 358 again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Hallerae, General Manager at Best Western Plus Morristown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for the many positive comments you said about our hotel. We regret the hear that the wifi did not work properly in your room and apologize for that inconvenience. We usually have great service our service but clearly this was not the case in your room. I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We will be forwarding your comments directly to our wireless provider to ensure this does not happen in the future. We hope you will give us another chance the next time you visit Morristown.

Jim Hecox

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is much cheaper than other local choices. The rooms are very nice although the beds are a little firm for my liking. For the price, you get a great value. When I checked in, they had wine tastings available from a local winery. Staff is courteous and the free breakfast was good as well. I would recommend this if you just need a low cost option. The hotel was very loud due to the road noise - that is probably the only downside.

• Stayed: September 2012
Hallerae, General Manager at Best Western Plus Morristown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts on our hotel. In addition to our fim beds, we offer very plush pillowtop beds that most of our guest seem to really enjoy. The next time you are here please request a room with a pillowtop bed. We're glad you enjoyed the wine tasting and breakfast. In case you are not aware, this New Jersey wine has won many awards in blind tastings against some French wines. Hope to see you again on your next trip.
Jim Hecox
Best Western Morristown Inn.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I recently stayed at the Best Western Morristown Inn for a business and get-away trip. The staff was friendly and helpful. One employee seemed to always be on the phone, but she put her calls on hold to help. Originally, the hotel could only confirm 2 nights of my 3 night trip. They worked with me to make sure I got first option if they had a cancellation. They called me to confirm I could have the room for the 3rd night. My room was comfortable, clean and attractive. Breakfast each morning had good options including omelets, waffles and quicker service items. Staff were really helpful and nice. I loved the location. It was a few blocks to the main area of town with restaurants, shops, a large park - great to go for a walk after work, sit outside and have dinner in a charming area. It was sometimes hard to park as there is construction underway, but, once it is finished, the changes will be good. This hotel is an excellent choice if you enjoy the things listed above.

Room Tip: I was close to the elevator and storage closets. It was a bit noisy one morning. Suggest staying at the end of the building
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KathySL
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed her while attending a family reunion in Morristown. When we checked in, the woman behind the desk looked like she would rather kill herself than actually help us. In fact, she ignored us for several minutes (granted, she was on the phone) until another employee came to the front desk to help us. The first woman never even acknowledged us. The second individual, despite being very slow, was at least pleasant and trying to help us. The room was standard, but it was clean. Bathroom could be updated and the hot water kept turning cold during both mine & my husband's showers. The room did come with a free breakfast buffet, which we were excited about. There was an omelette station & a belgian waffle maker, which was nice, but it was overall lackluster.
If we had to stay in Morristown again, I would perhaps look elsewhere, but if in a pinch, this hotel will suffice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Hallerae, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Morristown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is very disappointing to hear your experience with us did not meet your expectations. Although we invest alot of time training our staff on how to acknowledge the guest when they are busy assisting another guest, we clearly missed our mark with your check in. We sincerely apologize for this and hope you would consider giving us another chance the next time you come to Morristown. I am glad you felt the room was clean. We are very proud of our high Best Western inspection scores and have recently been given the "ultra clean" designation. Please feel free to contact me directly if you decide to return to the area and I will be happy to upgrade you to one of our deluxe rooms.

Regards,
Donna Malkowski
Director of Sales & Marketing
BoyleHotels Management Group

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I picked this hotel as a central point where old friends could get together and have alot of fun within walking distance..... and this hotel fit exactly. The town is just down the street and it has a great night life with dinner, clubs, entertainment, and a great outdoor atmosphere. I really liked the staff they were friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed the breakfast ...I was really impressed with the service and the quality of the food .. I will definately be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Hallerae, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Morristown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

I am happy to hear you and your friends had such a great time while visiting Morristown. It really is a wonderful town and I do appreciate you giving us such nice compliments. Your experience is exactly what we hope every guest has during their stay with us. I agree with you about the downtown restaurants and nightlife but if you should come back to Morristown again, I hope you can try our very own Hibiscus Restaurant. They offer authentic caribbean and american cuisine and a great jazz line up if you happen to like that type of music.

Looking forward to having you as our guest again.
Donna Malkowski