Best Western Plus Morristown Inn
$299
Westin.com
HYATT house Morristown(Morristown)(Great Value!)
$132
The Madison Hotel(Morristown)(Great Value!)
$179
Hyatt Regency Morristown(Morristown)(Great Value!)
$179
Red Carpet Inn(Whippany)
$69
$62
$230
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton.com
All reviewshibiscus restaurantomeletroom was cleanmedical centerclose to townfree breakfastsouth streetrestaurant downstairsexcellent breakfastnew jerseyon site restaurantwould definitely stay here againeasy accessshort drivethe staff was friendly and helpfulgreat place to stayfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Easy access,close to downtown but away from the crowds. Cozy colonial lobby,very well maintained, polite and helpful staff and FANTASTIC Food. We went for a mini escape and wanted a base for touring historic sites. The Hibiscus Restaurant was a delightful surprise- romantic with Fantastic dinner and buffet breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking South St. may hear traffic
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We have stayed here multiple times because we need to catch an early flight at the Morristown Airport. It is very convenient to the train station by a short taxi ride. Each time the room has been very comfortable and clean. We have had no issue with noise. Our most recent stay, we arrived too late to eat dinner at the hotel so we walked to an Italian restaurant. When I returned, I realized I had left my purse at the restaurant and ran back to pick it up but they had closed. We had to catch the flight so I had to leave it and call later to see if they would send it to me. The restaurant refused to help me so I called the hotel and Samantha at the desk asked her manager what to do and he offered to go and pick it up and they overnighted it to me. I have rarely had people who do not know me go to this level of service and was completely blown away. I would highly recommend that people stay here if they need to visit Morristown.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hotmeema
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Well you check in and the offer you a glass of wine (shiraz) it is only three stories high so you get the feel of a small hotel that cares. Free USA and local paper. Rooms are spacious and free internet. This hotel get's it

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2012

The staff is great and very helpful. My room was clean and comfortable (although dated) This is a great, quiet place to escape to when you have someone in Morristown Medical Center. This hotel is a 2 minute walk to the hospital- which is a great convenience- you don't have to take your car there or pay for parking. There are plenty of eating options within the hospital, but you can also walk in the opposite direction to numerous resturants, shops, a drug store and even a supermarket in 10 minutes or less. Downtown Morristown is close by and has amazing shopping and dining. This hotel is located just off Route 287 (less than a minute) - ramps to get back on the highway North & South! The free breakfast was good, room was dated but comfortable. My only complaints were the noisey heater in my room and the traffic noise on South Street. But - to be this close to Route 287 and the hospital, I expected some traffic noise...

Room Tip: ask to have a room that does NOT face South Street
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed February 22, 2012

The hotel itself made a great first impression, the gentleman at the front desk was friendly and lively and keen to help. The room was extremely clean and the decor very cosy. Definitely a nice break from the typical corporate hotel.

The restaurant is my main reason for writing the review- it's absolutely wonderful! The first night I stayed I had a starter and main course that were full of flavour and left me regretting being too full to try the dessert! The staff are friendly and there was live music provided by a gentleman singing and playing on the grand piano. I was hooked and returned the next night determined to try the dessert, which was definitely worth it! The jerk chicken was succulent and service was friendly, fast and helpful. Definitely wish I could stay longer just to try more things off the menu. I'll be telling friends to travel here from around NJ just to visit the restaurant! Can't wait to be back!

Room Tip: Elevator can be slow so unless you have anything heavy to shift a lot, choose a room on the first floor and use the stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business