1,260 results
All reviews movie theater self parking within walking distance free parking fitness center front desk staff night's sleep business trip rooms are large train station new jersey morristown area garage lobby validate valet bruce
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would not recommend this Hyatt, as it is need of cleaning/renovation. Parking is $17 per night, and you have to pay for coffee and breakfast. Our room appeared dirty, as there was white lint all over the carpet. The bed was way to soft, and the headboard was all worn out, and appeared a couple had a little too much fun! The bathroom fan wasn't functioning and the wallpaper was bubbling up. The bathroom door was bubbled up at the bottom with rust. The coffee machine was dirty and had a bunch of white sediment inside (gross). The loud noises of police and medics running code all night was very loud inside our room. The vent located above the parking elevator in the lobby was covered in black stuff???I took photos of it all, and notified Hyatt in several different ways, but have heard nothing back. Very disappointed, and would not recommend this hotel. The only plus about this place was the front desk clerk, Quintin. He deserves a raise!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
ShameeraV2, Manager at Hyatt Regency Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel as it is with feedback like this that we are able to improve. While an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. Certainly this is not the type of experience we are trying to provide. We appreciate your comments about your room and please know it has been reviewed with my management team for the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Warm Regards

Greg

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel needs to train the staff be be more professional and I was very upset that I was not informed of the restaurant being closed. The refrigerator was not working neither they need to check the appliances..

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
ShameeraV2, Guest Services at Hyatt Regency Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel as it is with feedback like this that we are able to improve. With that being said, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the concerns that occurred during your stay and not meeting your expectations or ours. While I understand that my apologies do not change your experience, please know that your personal story does not go unnoticed. I would like to say issues as these are not the norm and I am confident in the future we will be readily able to resolve to a more positive conclusion.

I sincerely hope we can welcome you back in the near future so that we can gain your confidence.

Warm Regards,

Shameera

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was there for a company event. My first room had a pleather head board with worn out areas for where a head would go. The door did not close properly so I switched rooms. The second room had white stains on the bed skirt and the carpet did not look clean. The bathroom was ok with some mold in the shower. They had a restaurant in the building that cause on fire so only breakfast was offered. The lobby was fine but the rest of the building is very outdated. The best part of the hotel is convenience to restaurants and the little square.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay as our success is measured by your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed our centralized location in the heart of our city. With that said, I am so sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations during your time here in Morristown. As you can imagine, this is not the type of guest experience we are trying to provide. Rest assured that our Senior management team is aware of the condition issues and are working to rectify them.

We hope to have the opportunity to have you as a guest again so that we may regain your confidence. Should you consider this, please do not hesitate to contact the guest services team so that we may ensure your next stay is more enjoyable. Again thank you.

Warm Regards,
Shameera

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our room was definitely in need of an upgrade ....the bathroom and especially the "leather" headboard that looks like too many heads have rubbed up against it.....ugh! The carpeting looked frayed and shabby along the wall. The people were nice but the room was "tired".

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
JessicaG6214, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay. It is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve upon our product and services. With that said, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff, but I would like to apologize for the condition of your guest room. As you can imagine, this is not the type of guest experience we are trying to provide. While I understand that my apologies do not change your experience, please know that your comments have not gone unnoticed and have been reviewed with our senior management. We are continuously making hotel improvements to ensure our product is more in line with your expectations, as well as ours, in the near future.

Again, thank you for your feedback. I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future so we can regain your confidence and valued patronage when your travel plans bring you to the Morristown area once again.

Amando

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’ve always liked Hyatt hotels but this one seems to have been built and forgot about. The rooms are tired and in need of work. The rooms felt like they were on top of a club. It just seemed they didn’t have enough staff over the weekend. Considering the cost I expected more. The only thing it has going for it is the central location for Morristown night life.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
JessicaG6214, Manager at Hyatt Regency Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay. It is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve upon our product and services. With that said, I am so sorry to hear that we were unable to exceed your expectations during your time here in Morristown. Certainly, this is not the type of guest experience we are trying to provide.

While I understand that my apologies do not change your experience, please know that your comments have not gone unnoticed and have been reviewed with my management team. We are continuously making hotel improvements to ensure our product is more in line with your expectations, as well as ours, in the near future.

Again, thank you for your feedback. I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future so we can regain your confidence when your travel plans bring you to the Morristown area once again. If I may be of any future service, or should you wish to discuss your recent stay in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly and ask for Jessica.

Warm regards,