“Comfortable room and good service”

Hyatt Regency Morristown
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Morristown
Columbia, South Carolina
“Comfortable room and good service”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I attended a conference at this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The hotel was nicely decorated and the rooms were clean and spacious. We forgot to bring a personal item and the hotel staff delivered one to us courteously and promptly. We needed items from the store and were able to walk a short distance to a nearby drug store. We ate at the hotel restaurant one night and the food was reasonably priced and very good. The service at the restaurant was also very good. Parking was easy to navigate, and in a place like New Jersey, that is saying a lot!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Sarnia, Canada
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were here in Morristown New Jersey on a bus trip in October to visit New York City. The Hyatt very nice hotel. Plenty of elevators so you weren't waiting too long to get to your room. The rooms were a good size and clean. They didn't have that dated look. Quite modern.The beds were very comfortable. Our bathroom was spotless with plenty of towels. It was nice and quiet at night so we slept well. We really enjoyed the breakfast buffet in the morning. Everything was fresh and delicious with plenty of choices. The wait staff were very friendly and attentive. Everything you would ever need was close by. Although we didn't have time to shop around, there was a Century 21 department store right across the street. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel. We loved it. I would gladly return when I have the opportunity.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Julia K
NEW JERSEY
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

For a quick weekend getaway this was a good find. The hotel was clean, rooms spacious, and staff was very friendly. The location is within walking distance to all the good restaurants and nightlife. Definitely worth considering for a last minute getaway.

• Stayed November 2013
Matawan, New Jersey
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stayed here overnight for a business conference. Hotel is very dated with a 70's feel. The restaurant was pretty good and the service was top notch. Rooms were clean and AC worked fairly well. Hotel is close to Century 21 for some great shopping. Valet and Bell is painfully slow, but self park is convienient

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jacksonville, FL
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was our third stay at the Hyatt Morristown and have never been disappointed. The rooms are modern, clean and comfortable. The beds and pillows are comfortable as well. We had a studio suite and were able to entertain in the room due to all the seating (sofa and 2 chairs). The room was quite attractive and nicely furnished. The staff was very attentive and gave it their all to make our stay pleasant. This hotel is centrally located in the middle of downtown, making an easy walk to great restaurants, shops and businesses. We will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Orange City, Florida
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband & I travel about 4 months out of the year and always make Hyatt Morristown a definite stop on our itinerary when we are in New Jersey. I think we have been here at least 15 times within the past 5 years. From the moment that we step out of our car at the hotel's entrance through the duration of our stay it is quite evident that impeccable service is a goal that all hotel employees provide to guests.The staff is always pleasant, helpful, professional and friendly. Each time we return to this hotel the service and property seem to get better and better which is an indication to us that this is a well managed property where the guests' needs are a priority. Rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable and quiet. Internet works well and cable TV was just updated to include more channels. Parking is free which is another perk. They say that location is everything and that is exactly the case here as this hotel is close to many restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, shops and historical locations most within walking distance from the hotel. We especially enjoy the delicious buffet breakfast which includes an omelet/egg station and various breakfast choices. I think one of the most impressive things to us is that many of the staff recognize us from our previous visits and address us by name making this hotel, at least for us, Morristown's best.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
Reviewed October 22, 2013

What a great hotel and pleasant surprise. I have stayed at this hotel three times now and every time I'm blown away by the service, the location, and the amenities of the hotel itself. My most recent stay was for two entire weeks. I felt so at home here I couldn't believe it! The staff remembered my name and welcomed me back every time I came into the lobby. The room service people even remembered what I had ordered on previous nights and made recommendations based on my preferences. Who does that??? The beds were so comfortable and there was this long desk that was huge and allowed to me to spread my stuff out all over the place. I truly felt at home! This hotel is steps from so many different restaurants and the staff was there with suggestions whenever I needed them. When I stayed in the hotel I wasn't disappointed either. I ate dinner at the bar twice (it is football season after all) and the service and food were top notch. One word to sum up my stay "AWESOME" I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the Morristown area. I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: If you can swing it, book a "Superior Suite" ... it's like a mini apartment