“PERFECT!”

Hyatt Regency Morristown
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Morristown
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Hotel was AWESOME! Beautiful, comfortable, clean room! Free parking in the hotel garage, just make sure you get your parking ticket validated at the check-in desk. Downtown location in a charming city.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank JawsNewYork
There are newer reviews for Hyatt Regency Morristown

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The hotel is really nice and the rooms are better. It is definitely a great place to go with your family and its in a really nice area. We stayed in morristown there during new years eve to see the fireworks. It was really nice and we had a great time. This really felt like luxury and is a very great place to go if your looking for a great hotel in morristown.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank luvlily2000
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The staff at this hotel is top notch. From check in to check out, they really made the stay enjoyable and is the main reason I will definitely return to this hotel and will recommend it to others. I haven't seen staff this well trained and friendly since Disney world. Thank you!

Food in the electric cafe and electric cup was very good. Loved the raisin bran muffins and the salad bar with soup. Again, the staff from waiters to reception were so nice, accommodating and gracious it was delightful. Even though my husband and I got soup and salad bar with plenty to eat, when I was unable to eat the soup due to an allergy, the waiter immediately offered to bring a different soup off their main menu. The soups were delicious and well prepared. Dessert was a bit too sweet, so unless you have a serious sweet tooth skip the cookies and brownies. We were told by other convention goers that the Indian restaurant next to the hotel is fantastic, but didn't try it.

The decor of the rooms could use a bit more color and the addition of black out shades, but they are clean and very generously sized with bright big windows. A brightly painted accent wall with matching pillows would go a long way. Good water pressure in the shower. The bed was very comfortable. I'm extremely picky about beds, often too soft or firm for me. However this bed was perfect. In fact when I got home I went to the website to price out their "grand bed" to buy at home.

The hotel also has large health club and pool.

Overall I definitely recommend his hyatt. It's the best location (center downtown), by lots of fun eateries and the central village square, and best place to stay in Morristown.

BTW, when in the area make sure to check out Raul's empanadas. Just a few blocks from hotel and the best in NJ. Very authentic with a wide variety of options. Ask the front desk, because a new imposter of similar name opened nearby.

Room Tip: Get a high floor at back of building for lovely open view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a wedding. Very nice hotel, clean & friendly. We had a suite and partied a little too loud one night so the hotel let us party in the lobby with our alcohol and music. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because their drinks are high priced.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I returned to the Morristown Hyatt to celebrate my 75th
birthday.We made no mention of this occasion to the staff.When we arrived the entire staff offered congratulation.Some of these people
include Elaine Neugebauer the executive assistant.Nancy and Patrice at the bar who know what we want to drink before we order.Karen at the front desk with her wonderful personality and ability.Andrew and Noel
excellent at the front office.At breakfast the superior service of Pierre,Louis,and Bruce.Dave the chef at dinner delivered excellent meals
and came out to answer any questions.Pete is a very professional server and knows just what people need.Christian the valet identified us
by vehicle before seeing us.His personality is a positive add for the hotel.
We look forward to any reason to return

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed for 6 nights at this hotel in June. The rooms are quite comfortable and very silent, the bed is spacious and the sleeping experience is good. The bathrooms are big and convenient, although they could slightly improve the showers. Hotel has a basic menu, which is okay if you are staying for a short while, but they could improve the in room dining a bit. Staff were extremely polite and helpful. The location is pretty nice compared to a few other hotels, supermarkets are close by and plenty of restaurants as well. If you are in for a movie, there is a theatre next door. All in all, the hotel is great value for money and makes for an enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Pulak J
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights for a business conference. The check-in went smoothly and quickly, especially with all of us arriving at the same time. Bar downstairs is nice and usually had a pretty good crowd for cocktails. I received a corner room by chance and it was very big. Definitely clean and had everything you would need. Bathroom was OK, nothing special.

One negative, there was no one working the parking garage in the morning. I was late to the conference because I forgot the parking slip and it wouldnt take my credit card to pay. I had to reverse and run upstairs to find it to get out. Not fun at 6:30AM. Morale of the story is to make sure you dont lose the parking slip because the credit card option doesnt work.

Overall, an enjoyable stay and I would stay there again for business.

Room Tip: Pretty sure I was in room 1506.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gsfg5007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morristown
The Madison Hotel
Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center
HYATT house Parsippany-East
HYATT house Parsippany-East
#3 of 16 in Parsippany

Been to Hyatt Regency Morristown? Share your experiences!