“Great Diner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Traditional look and feel but the food is spectacular. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner; doesn't matter. Great place for locals and travelers alike.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Enjoy a visit to this establishment: great coffee and courteous waitress; return to the menu of when you were growing up; best breakfast and lunch in downtown M-town.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Typical diner fare. I went with a small group and the service was terrible. We waited way too long for every step. The meal was not cheap either.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The only not-great thing about the diner is parking - it sucks trying to find a spot unless you park across the street. I usually hit them up for lunch as the food comes out pretty good and fast. Specials are pretty tastey as well - good representation of a NJ diner. I eat there once a week, on average.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

My family and I have eaten here on many occacions. And in my younger years I've gone here for a late night snack. The food is consistently average, which I mean in a good way. Great mixture of clientle which is always fun to watch on a Sudnay brunch. We have never felt rushed either. We go here with the entire family so that everyone can get something they like to eat and we don't break the bank.