“Best sushi in the area”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Morristown, NJ
“Best sushi in the area”
Reviewed November 26, 2008

Nagano is what a sushi restaurant should be: Top quality ingredients, beautiful presentation, welcoming sushi bar, relaxed atmosphere. If you want a trendy crowd, bar with flat-panel tvs, and you don't much care how the sushi is, go elsewhere. If you want the best sushi (and other Japanese specialties) in town, choose Nagano.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Relatively good for Japanese food in NJ. Of course there are much better ones in Manhattan.”
Reviewed January 28, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Japanese food around”
Reviewed March 10, 2005

I lived in Japan for 9 years, then moved to Germany, where there was no JPN food to be found. Then I came to the US for college, and was treated to some outstanding sushi in upstate NY. When I moved to northern Jersey, I was astonished at some of the truly horrid sushi I found. Then a coworker recommended Nagano's. That was 3 weeks ago today. I went for lunch and dinner that first Friday. Next Friday, I did the same. And this Friday, as of 1:23 pm, I have had 5 great meals there. From sushi to udon to tonkatsu, their food is fantastic. Service is friendly, but occasionally a bit slow like today when they were completely swamped. I intend to become a regular at Nagano's, visiting at least once a week. Already they recognize me when I arrive.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member