“Pretty decent”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Stopped here for a quick bite before haircut appointment. Ordered an egg sandwich and coffee. Very yummy. Nice atmosphere...very festive. Staff was nice. No complaints.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

8 in the morning and 20 people in line. The poor review is because there isn't any urgency in the staff. In NYC at this hour things are moving swiftly. Here? Too much small talk with staff.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I despise going there. Why? The service is ridiculously slow EVERY time I go. Morning, afternoon, night... no difference. It seems that the workers are more concerned with chatting amongst themselves than say, I don't know... Doing their job? If only I didn't need a latte...

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

A most pleasant experience every time we visit. The service is terrific - bustling pace - yet a comfortable place. Our coffee drinks are always perfectly made. The staff is polite and efficient.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stopped by here the other morning and got my large coffee. This is the same as any other Starbucks that I have been in. The restaurant was clean. The service was fast and the coffee was okay.

1  Thank bwco