“Very delicious”

Olive Lucy's Kitchen Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Olive Lucy's Kitchen Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 159 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cattano Ave
Bloomington
“Very delicious”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I loved that this restaurant was just across the street from the hotel I was staying at. The food was sooooo good! The staff was excellent. I would definitely come back.

Visited June 2013

Rochester, New York
“Great service, delicious food!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband went to a conference in Morristown and we met with old friends for dinner at Olive Lucy's at the recommendation of one of my friends. We reserved a table for 6 for 8:30 pm. Our table was ready and they sat us promptly despite the rest of my party was late! They did not make a big deal, they just made me and my husband comfortable at our table, opened our bottle of wine (BYOB)and never bothered us with questions.The rest of my party trickled in (2 at a time at 15 minute intervals!!). Four of us went ahead and ordered before the rest arrived.
For appetizers we ordered the garlic shrimp and the soup special which was cream of wild mushroom. There were 6 medium size shrimps in a tomato based sauce and cloves of roasted garlic that were tender, sweet and soooo good! The soup was just the right consistency and very tasty.For our entrees my friend chose Paella, very tasty, served on individual paella pans. Short beef rib for me. It was very tender with a delicious brown sauce. My husband got a special, the stuffed soft shell crabs that he enjoyed very much. The black linguine was subtle but good. The pork chop was thick cut and juicy and the salmon was cooked perfectly. For dessert we tried the chocolate lava cake...awesome!!!The tartufo was like what you'll get anywhere else. The pistachio gelato was creamy good! Coffee was also delicious!
Our server was delightful, efficient, friendly and such a good sport trying to accommodate everyone as they come plus 2 unexpected guest who showed up for dessert! Thank you! We had a great experience, we never felt hurried, and the food were all wonderful! A great value for the quality. It will be our "go-to"place whenever we visit!

Morristown, New Jersey
“Delicious food, cute atmosphere, slow service”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Three couples and my two-year-old son went out for dinner here tonight to celebrate Mother's Day. We knew it would be cutting it close to our little guy's bedtime and made a reservation for 5. Immediately upon entering our server Maggie came over to take our drink order and they gave us bread. I also ordered the Lobster Mac right away for our son. It came out after a bit of a long wait, but it was so worth it! Amazing! I was doing my best not to eat it all so C could have some. :) We placed our orders for a few salads (Portuguese and Beet) and entrees: pork chop special, salmon, halibut, crab cakes, and paella. Again, the food was SO GOOD! But to be honest, it took a long time to get to us. Maggie did come out to apologize and explain that the paella takes a while. Ultimately, we just took turns taking little man for walks until the food came out. I would have loved to stay for dessert, but we had to get home. All in all, it was about two hours from when we sat to when we left, and I would certainly return again. I think it would make a great date night out and we hope to,return again soon.

Gypsy
“Extremely lovely food, extremely slow service”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

They are new, they are trying but they need a kick up the backside when it comes to getting warm food promptly to larger groups.

Visited May 2013
Morristown, New Jersey
“Excellent Food. Great Service. With so many choices in Morristown, this place is definitely worth checking out!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

The place has been totally remodeled inside and looks great! The Lobster Mac is excellent! Had the cannolis for dessert...they were very good but a bit on the pricier side. All of the staff was very accommodating and eager to help. Will definitely go back and can confidently recommend.