“Great food”

The Grilled Cheese Factory
Ranked #98 of 167 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 7, 2012

These sandwiches are large and very tasty. There is a big selection of sandwich combinations or you can design your own. Our sandwiches came with our choice of chips for a reasonable price. I will definitely return next time I am in the area.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Tonight my wife and I decided to check out the Grilled Cheese Factory. We knew it was located across the street from the Grasshopper, but was still hard recognizing the place even though it’s the only restaurant on that side of the street. We ended up parking along side the post office since it can be difficult to park in front with Morristown’s heavy traffic. The Grilled Cheese Factory is not a fancy restaurant, more like a take-out with some tables. We both ordered the BCT (Beacon, Cheddar, and Tomato) grilled sandwich which was $6.95. I wasn’t sure what the sandwich would be like, but t turned out to be a large sandwich (not thick) that was nicely grilled. Next time I’ll have to try the Tuna Melt or the Reuben.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

We purchased a Groupon for two sandwhiches and decided to walk into town one day to try the place. It is small and ideally located across the street from the Grasshopper for the late night crowd. Both sandwhiches we ordered were good- I liked my husband's better- he had the one with the pesto- it just had more taste. However, we were a bit turned off by the lack of cleanliness. I had to use the restroom, but the toilet wasn't flushing. When I mentioned it to a worker, they just shrugged it off. Plus, there food scraps on the floor and the table we sat hadn't been wiped in awhile.

1  Thank oojaded26
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The factory is on Morris St. The grilled cheese are cooked on a panini press. You actually get 2 grilled cheese sandwiches for the price of approx. $7.95. they cut off one side of both sandwiches. It includes the extra ingredients you order but very slight taste in the grilled cheese w.xtra ingredients.
The place was nice and clean had tvs. Menus are large in neat descriptive print. There is a porch. I would go back again.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Was skeptical about this place at first but after visiting it I was nicely impressed. For about $8 I got the BLT grilled cheese and a vitamin water, chips were included. It hit the spot. I might go back for lunch today actually. The menu has all sorts of "grilled cheese" oriented items and tomato soup is always on the menu. If you are looking for a great place for lunch or after hitting the bars this place is the one for you.