All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite living area extended stay outdoor pool omelet very nice stay breakfast was included front desk staff spacious rooms nice room hotel room convenient location drew university home away from home yogurt business trip
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We stayed here while our power was out during a recent storm. We even got to bring our little dog. People were terrific and took such good care of us. As a plus, we had the BEST pork tacos at the bar too!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018

Convenience and value were consistent With our last stay. The volume of people staying stretched the capability of the staff. The cleaning staff tried their best. People would put their wet towels and garbage outside their rooms. Unsightly to say the least. When we called the desk they addressed the situation as much as they could.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

I have never in my entire left experienced such harassment and discrimination as I had this weekend at the Hyatt House. The two woman working at the front desk -Ashley and the manager Yvette went out of their way to be as unaccommodating as possible. We were a group of families and had called prior to our booking to ask if this was a family friendly hotel where our kids would be able to run around comfortably and were told that it was . However Ashely and Yvette harrased us and our children the entire time either by telling us hat our children couldn’t be in the lobby even though we were literally two feet away from them , then they told them they couldn’t be in the halls, then that hey weren’t welcome in the back eating area, and even that they couldn’t remain inside if the parents were sitting right outside where we were able to watch them through glass doors. These “rules” were clearly made up since the first night that we were there there was a big family reunion taking place where all the children from that family were allowed to run around freely . This establishment is clearly discriminatory and we will be calling management to report the abuse that we have endured during our stay ! We will be warning others to steer clear of this horrible rude and hostile establishement ! In the future I would suggest that all staff go through a strong background check and require a mandatory staff training session in which they are taught to treat paying guest with the respect and just basic human decency that they deserve !!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Hotel was excellent, friend staff, stellar room, hotel fit all my needs.. From a professional stand point, I would strongly recommend this hotel. The breakfast buffet was spot on.. You must definitely stay at this hotel if you need somewhere to stay in this town..

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This is by far one the worst place I’ve ever stayed at! The sad part is that the rooms are ok, the ammenities are ok as well but it’s the staff! The staff here are completely unprofessional and should not be in the service industry. We’ve had the current staff Ashely (a manager) and Kendra her sidekick literally fight with out 6 year old. I went to the front to buy a drink and she decided to tell me speaking to my son is like speak to a brick wall! Really?!?!? Wow! Then she proceeded to tell me that he called her stupid ! Lol are you now really fighting with a child. After we left the 9 children that were all present from various guests and all playing together said that my son never told her that, and that many young kids don’t lie. Ashely and Kendra then proceeded to punish us. They turned the AC off in the dining room and proceeded to lie and say it takes a long time to cool down. Various guests requested it be turned on, it is 90 degrees out today. Every time we asked they just said it takes time that’s how it works. That’s a blatant lie the thermostat which is locked clearly shows that it is set to fan and not cool and it’s reading 78 degrees indoors. Completely unprofessional. I will be disputing my bill with AMEX as well. More then a refund though I’d love to see management or ownership really change things here. This negative review isn’t about low expectations it’s about people that shouldn’t be in this line of work, they’re completely out of their league and are taking out their misfortunes in hotel guests. Hotel guests anticipate and wait for action time, spend saved money to be able to enjoy their time with family and friends and then come along a few amateurs and just ruin it all.

Trip type: Traveled with family