HYATT house Morristown
$254
Hyatt Regency Morristown(Morristown)(Great Value!)
$179
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Morristown Inn(Morristown)(Great Value!)
$165
$57
$230
Hilton.com
The Madison Hotel(Morristown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitefront deskliving areabasketball courtflorham parksmall kitchenhyatt placevery nice stayomelette stationnice roomfree breakfastnew jerseydrew universityhome away from homebed was very comfortablerooms are large
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Overall, I think this is a nice play to stay in. You must however have a car as this place is nowhere near anything.

I often stay at this hotel whenever I visit one of my clients in Basking Ridge. The locality is pretty expensive and that reflects in the pricing of the hotel.

I like the rooms - you get a separate bedroom and there is a separate sofa that pulls out into a bed in the hall. There are TVs in both the hall and the bedroom.If you have children with you its nice for them to have a separate room.

If you take a 2 room, you get 2 bedrooms and a hall. Both bathrooms have bathrooms attached.The breakfast is the usual cholesterol overload. There is an evening social hour. The snack is best left alone.

The staff is polite and there are some snacks to be bought in the lobby if you get hungry and you feel rich because they are pretty expensive.However, you do get complimentary drinks which is nice. If you are planning an extended stay, get some food along as there is nothing decent to be had for miles. There are a lot of conference or trainee groups around at any point of time.
Overall it is a good place.

Avoid this place if it is snowing. Its nothing to do with the hotel. Its difficult to get there because they dont clear the snow quickly here. I had a tough time driving to this hotel when it snowed during my last trip here. My car skidded and my tire burst. Luckily this happened near the hotel. And I was able to cover the last mile with steering that was not quite working. But the place did look nice with all the snow and the trees around the hotel.

Room Tip: Get your car. Dont go when it is snowing
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I recently stayed at Hyatt House Morristown for 9 nights while in New Jersey for my Dad's Memorial Service and Repast. We had the repast there also. Everything went wonderfully from my first phone call to them. I spoke with Erin in catering who was great to work with. We picked out items from the catering menu. The room for the Repast was nice although we ended up having more people than we thought so things got sort of tight. That was not their fault. They were great about getting us an extra table quickly. They have a screen in the room so we were able to do a slide show of my Dad's life. The food and service were excellent. We ordered too much food but they packed everything up and we were able to take it with us to share with our family and friends.

The rooms - We were given a small discount for the rooms since we had the Repast there. The weekends are really reasonable at $99/night. Weeknights are more. The rooms were very comfortable for my Mother and I. She had the bedroom and I slept on the pullout couch which was very comfortable for all 9 nights. The room was refreshed every day and was very clean. The employees were always smiling at us and saying Good Morning. The breakfast was the best hotel breakfast I have ever had. My husband and I take many road trips so have experienced many hotel breakfasts. There was an omelet station. Every day they had scrambled eggs and either potatoes or bacon or sausage. Some days were french toast or waffles or pancakes. Cold cereal and fresh cut up fruit. Also bananas, apples, oranges. Oatmeal. Bagels, english muffins, toast and pastries. After 10 days this place really started to feel like home.

Room Tip: As for a room away from the entrances. When people put their room key in the door from outside it can make a loud click noise which woke me up sometimes when people came in late or left early. Not really a big deal all in all though.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had 2 buses stay at the Hyatt House in Morristown New Jersey, 4/20/2013-4/21/2013, the hotel is beautiful, we had a good time the rooms were very clean 1 problem my bus people smoked in the rooms and I had to pay 200.00 dollar fine, so do not smoke in this hotel the food was good, the staff was very friendly. They sweep the rooms to make sure you was not smoking, this is a 100% none smoking hotel. My bus customers, want to come back in the future. would recommened this hotel to any one Doris Pugh & Family Buffalo New York.

Room Tip: Hotel 100% None smoking hotel. All rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2013

went to morristown for a friends birthday celebration. we met at another hotel and it was completely booked. after calling around after 1 am the hyatt house had rooms that were affordable. we called to say we were running late and got there around 3. gary was super friendly and hospitable. we got up to the room to realize it was huge. separate bedroom and bathroom, split kitchen and living room all for 109. there were 4 of us and it was the most comfortable stay in with 2 queens. check out was easy and they made our stay very awesome.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights while visting my family in New Jersey. We were looking for an affordable hotel with a kitchen so that we could use micro and keep drinks cold in fridge. The hotel was very spacious with a bedroom area separate, kitchen, and living area. The rate was $98 a night and breakfast was included. They also have an outdoor swimming pool. This hotel is close to the green in morristown as well as downtown Madison.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple