“2nd consecutive bad experience”
Review of Urban Table

Urban Table
Ranked #45 of 159 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Urban Table, is located in the new complex of 40 Park Place on the Morristown Green. NJ Urban Table serves breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. The menu focuses on fun, casual fare. The atmosphere is bright and full of Urban whimsy. It offers full service bar featuring great wines, Trap Rock draft beers and delicious shakes and smoothies. We're sure Urban Table will become your new favorite spot to get together for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Don't forget to visit our new Urban Table location in Basking Ridge!
Montville, New Jersey
“2nd consecutive bad experience”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This place used to have realy good, interesting food. We recently had a bad experience with a Sunday breakfast (poor service and bland food). We went back last night for dinner & was again disappointed.

Waitress service was pretty slow to take our order.

The sushi sampler was really good - fresh & tasty.

Our entrees took A LONG TIME to come out. When I asked our waitress, she just said "it's coming" - - no kidding - how about an apology for the delay. Anyway, the Flyin Fish Burrito taco was cooked well, but no flavor to it or the rice with it. BLAH.

I had a ceasar salad with grilled shrimp - the salad was tasty but small, amd the shrimp were tough - they must have been cooked twice.

Service was very poor overall. After getting the check, I couldn't get our waitress' attention - she was too bust chatting with friends at the bar, so I gave my credit card to someone else.

no thanks

• Visited June 2013

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Perfect graduation luncheon!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We came upon Urban Table by chance and were so glad we did. My daughter had just graduated from Drew University and we had a hard time finding some place for lunch. There were 7 of us but the waitstaff didn't make us feel like this was a problem - they just quickly cleared a space and we were all seated together without a reservation. Unique and tasty items on the menu, with many needs of the diners (low-carber, vegetarian, gluten-free) met and exceeded by finding satisfying choices for lunch. The waitstaff made a fuss over our graduate and brought her a complimentary little dessert that was just right and very appreciated. My family is still talking about our wonderful experience at Urban Table. Chic and sophisticated decor and very friendly staff.

• Visited May 2013
Morristown, New Jersey
“Three strikes and you're out”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We went for brunch three times but won't be returning. Steak and eggs: steak lacked flavor (I shouldn't have to salt a steak, but there is no way it was salted while being cooked). I remember my husband ordering waffles (or crepes?) with a berry compote...that was delicious. It's nice to have a brunch option on Saturdays (as well as Sundays) -- and enjoy a few mimosas since they have a bar -- so I think most people would be able to overlook the imperfections in some of the food items and enjoy the experience.

Long Valley, New Jersey
“Great Saturday Brunch”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Food, service, atmosphere, decor were all very good. There were 4 of us - 2 adults, 2 kids - and we all enjoyed our food which arrived quickly and tasted delicious.

• Visited April 2013
Petaluma, California
“Casual dining with upscale menu”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Urban table has a casual atmosphere but the menu has some nice surprizes. I had the ahi tuna salad which was done perfectly and was delicious. We also shared the lettuce wraps and chicken wings both were very tasty.

Visited May 2013