“Duck”

Dining options: Reservations
Florham Park, New Jersey
“Duck”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

If you like Asian Cuisine you must go here for their duck dinner. Excellent! The owners are always happy to see you whenever we go there. Its a small but quaint place to eat and is located just around the corner from the Mayo Performing Arts Center in the heart of Morristown

Visited February 2014

New Jersey
“First Time But Won't Be The Last”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

A very pleasant surprise and a place I will return. I had not heard very much about this restaurant prior to dining. The multiple rooms, each one decorated individually, are warm, relaxing and beautiful. The food was so delicious and it was obvious that this restaurant has a true passion for what they do. The chef came out to say hello and he has quite a sense of dry humor! Another nice touch, to thank the patrons at your establishment. Not often experienced. I do not eat duck but it is a speciality of the restaurant. The service was timely, informative, helpful and kind. I have been to other Thai restaurants where it seems more like quick service and food but here I felt as if I was dining. What a welcome experience! I will be back and will bring others with me that have yet to experience this fabulous place. It is a BYOB which is just another plus!

• Visited January 2014
“Nice setting”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Although I found the setting and service lovely, the food was no match. Most likely will search elsewhere for my Thai fix.

• Visited January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent authentic Thai right near the theatre”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Convenient and upscale Thai food. I was able to get a table without a reservation. I ordered my favorite Prik King dish very spicy. She warned me that their Thai spicy is hotter than many places and suggested sticking with very spicy. I could have had it hotter, but considering I was headed to the theatre after, I stuck with the suggestion. THey have brown rice. I was not happy that the water is not filtered and no lemon or ice. Really, you have a nice restaurant there. Time to spring for a water filter and class up the joint the rest of the way. Having to buy Pelligrino shouldn't be the only water available. The atmosphere was nice It would be a nice date restaurant. There were many couples there. I was travelling alone on a road trip. The service was good and the food came out reasonably soon after ordering. There are steps and a heavy door. NOT handicap accessible!

• Visited October 2013
Chester, New Jersey
“The best Thai food in Morris County!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I am updating my review to tell people how good Sirin Thai is. White linens, soft music, low lighting make for an elegant dining experience. The prices are as expected for this level of dining. BYOB with no corkage fee. If you are looking for authentic, well made Thai food you will not be disappointed. I love duck, I order it whenever I see it on a menu. The Hong Hern duck special is the best duck anywhere! Just thinking about it makes my mouth water! Sirin Thai has been in business since 1988. My husband and I have been dining there for over 20 years and we have never had a bad meal. We have brought friends who don't know Thai food or don't eat spicy food and everyone has enjoyed their meal. We have a friend who has owned Asian restaurants and he thought it was very good. As a couple or a large group we always have great service and we have never been late for a show around the corner at MPAC.

• Visited September 2013