“Oustanding food!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Right next to the Morristown Train Station
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was absolutely impressed with the food quality. Everything came out the way we ordered and the food was simply outstanding. The only downside to the restaurant was the attitude/ambiance of the staff. It was extremely unwelcoming and uncomfortable, posing a pretentious feeling when entering. The waitress was nice and efficiant, and while the rest of the staff made it akward at times, the food spoke wonders for itself.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

There are 2 other steak restaurants in town but Sebastian's is my first choice. Easy free parking is the first plus. The owners are always in the restaurant so service is always top notch.The restaurant is not big and covers 2 floors with both rooms being equal and very cozy. Appetizers are well thought out and the salads are excellent. I'm a beef eater so I really can't comment on the rest of the entree menu but I've never had nothing but thumbs up from the fish and chicken eaters. My favorite is the KC steak with the mac and cheese and mushroom sides. All the beef is excellent but the Kansas City cut is moist and very flavorful. The wine list is excellent unless you are looking for expense account cabs. There are a bunch of well priced Pinot and dirty zins and syrah on the menu. Great for couples and friends night out.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I reserved this restaurant for special occasion dinners over the last 20 years, and every time we go, we are thrilled. The atmosphere is inviting and comfortable. The food is very well prepared with lots of flavor and only the finest ingredients. I must confess, after an appetizer and a main course, I have only ever had cappuccino for dessert, so I can't rate the final course, but overall, this is our go-to restaurant for special occasions. Thank you Sebastians for being so consistently fine for all these years.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We hadn't been to Sebastian's in 3 years and are so sorry! It was and is a great place for dinner! The service was great! The tuna tartare appetizer was mostly good, there were a few pieces of tuna that had a very fishy taste. The arugula salad was nice, and the organic chicken and scallop entrees were cooked perfectly. The risotto was very good and everything seasoned well! We won't wait 3 years (or even 3 months) again! We went at 7 and did not need reservations!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have been to Sebastian's several times for lunch and always enjoyed it; but I had never been for dinner. It was a convenient place to meet a friend on Saturday night and I have to say, I was very impressed. First, as a non-steak fan, I appreciated the varied menu. I had a beet & stilton salad to begin, and for once, beets were cooked to perfection. I had lamb chops w/ potatoes and gorgonzola gratin. Delicious. My friend also enjoyed his meal. Service was great - maybe a little rushed until our server realized we wanted to talk, but still good. Excellent wine list. Atmosphere is also great - it was busy, but not noisy. You do pay for quality, though, but still it was a good value.