“Never Disappoints”

Description: Right next to the Morristown Train Station
Morris County, New Jersey
“Never Disappoints”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I reserved this restaurant for special occasion dinners over the last 20 years, and every time we go, we are thrilled. The atmosphere is inviting and comfortable. The food is very well prepared with lots of flavor and only the finest ingredients. I must confess, after an appetizer and a main course, I have only ever had cappuccino for dessert, so I can't rate the final course, but overall, this is our go-to restaurant for special occasions. Thank you Sebastians for being so consistently fine for all these years.

• Visited December 2012

Morristown, New Jersey
“Wonderful Dinner”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We hadn't been to Sebastian's in 3 years and are so sorry! It was and is a great place for dinner! The service was great! The tuna tartare appetizer was mostly good, there were a few pieces of tuna that had a very fishy taste. The arugula salad was nice, and the organic chicken and scallop entrees were cooked perfectly. The risotto was very good and everything seasoned well! We won't wait 3 years (or even 3 months) again! We went at 7 and did not need reservations!

• Visited November 2012
Morristown,NJ
“Wonderful meal, perfect evening”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have been to Sebastian's several times for lunch and always enjoyed it; but I had never been for dinner. It was a convenient place to meet a friend on Saturday night and I have to say, I was very impressed. First, as a non-steak fan, I appreciated the varied menu. I had a beet & stilton salad to begin, and for once, beets were cooked to perfection. I had lamb chops w/ potatoes and gorgonzola gratin. Delicious. My friend also enjoyed his meal. Service was great - maybe a little rushed until our server realized we wanted to talk, but still good. Excellent wine list. Atmosphere is also great - it was busy, but not noisy. You do pay for quality, though, but still it was a good value.

• Visited November 2012
Morristown, New Jersey
“Great ambience excellent food”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My go to spot on date night, quiet elegant spot, mostly sit at the bar, have a nice glass of chilled pinot. Two highlights for me on the menu are the Lobster and Avocado cocktail and the Wild mushroom risotto, both leave me stuffed but wanting more! Great bartender called Andre behind the bar.

• Visited June 2012
Summit, New Jersey
“Good steak house”
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

The four of us all enjoyed our kfood at Sebastian's. The Waitress was good but the busboys need training. The wine list was excellent. The beer list seemed like it had been picked by the local AB salesman. Can't anybody think past Miller Lite & Heinekin. This is a steak restaurant & should have more imagination on the beer list.
This was a good restaurant & I would go back tomorrow.
Ll