“Good fast Mexican food.”
Review of Macho Nacho

Macho Nacho
Ranked #29 of 161 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I've been here several times and usually I order the beef or chicken tacos or a chimichanga. Good, fresh and satisfying. It's basically a take out spot but you could stay and have lunch there. Recently I was disappointed by the fish taco. It was a cheap frozen greasy fillet deep fried, not a fresh piece of fish. But overall I agree with the previous reviews.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Just a little hole in the wall tucked in a strip shopping center. Very casual and responable pricing. The emplyoees are always very nice and accomondating. Cute place for teens and twenty-something to go for bite to on a small budget.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Occasionally I work in Morristown area. I found this place just by luck. It is located in strip mall between the train station and downtown. First time I had carne assada burrito and it was delicious. Next time I tried taccos and last time I had Ranchero burrito (con carne). Every time I enjoyed i very much. They put just right amount of everything in there to make it juicy, crunchy with little zing. Also they home made hot sauces are excellent.
This place is not up scale by any means but very good fast food with polite wait staff, priced just right and big selection.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

Macho Nacho is one of those places you might never try because it looks so uninspiring, but that would be a mistake. It's a hole-in-the-wall, counter-service taco joint located in a downscale shopping center, completely lacking in atmosphere. But the food is really, really good - simple and very tasty. I've returned several times and never been disappointed. The chicken in the chicken tacos is nicely seasoned; the chorizo is spicy and wonderful; and best of all, the hard taco shells are light, crunchy and delicious - so much better than the usual mass-produced kind. You won't eat this well this cheaply anywhere else in Morristown.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

Not fancy but good food. I took the whole family and were satisfied. I would recommend.