“Persian food cannot get better!”

Marjan Fine Persian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Marjan Fine Persian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 170 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cattano Avenue
Transit: 5 minutes from train station. Bus stop across the street by the Hyatt Hotel on Speedwell Ave.
Reviewed May 2, 2016

Dropped in with two friends w/out a reservation. We were promptly seated with the kind understanding they were fitting us in before other reserved tables started to arrive so we had to be aware of the time. To start we had the dolmeh, potato salad, and pureed eggplant with bread. All were delicious and distinct from other non-Persian versions I have had at Lebanese/ Mediterranean restaurants. The steak kebab (Kabob-e-Kubideh) was amazingly paired with one of their special rices. The meat was SO moist and well seasoned. I was in heaven and then the dessert took it to another level. The Persian baklava was not soaked and soggy like others I have tried - instead it was flavorful and perfectly drizzled in rose water. I can see myself craving this place whenever I need a middle eastern food fix and that's too bad because live in Washington DC!

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

The chicken kabobs are delicious. Perfectly grilled not dry. We also get the grilled vegetables as a side plus an order of shirin polo rice! Each time we go it's perfect

Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

I ate an early dinner here and it was traditional Persian-themed restaurant fare. The portion size was pretty large, as well. The restaurant itself is small in size but it's quaint. I'm not sure how many middle-eastern themed restaurants in the area but this is a good option.

Reviewed March 25, 2016

Very friendly, excellent service. Good food but not overwhelmed as many reviews here suggest. Seating can be quite tight.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

Next to more common dishes there are some typical persian Dishes. The name of my dish was too complicated to remember. It was prepared with walnuts and pomegranate, cooked for 24h. In this the meat was than stued. The flavor was unique, and really tastefull. The Baklava desert was also homemade, and very good.