“Yuck”
Review of Ming II

Ming II
Reserve with OpenTable
Ming II is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 161 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cattano Avenue
Description: Ming II reinvents the Pan-Asian cuisine that Ming Restaurant, in Edison, NJ, has become famous for. Among the traditional Indo-Chinese, Malay, and Thai favorites, Chef Michael Chu prepares a wide array of mouth-watering delicacies. The intimate dining space has curved ceilings and soft-lighting to make it feel romantic and cozy. The breath-taking wine room features a wide array of wines from around the globe.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Food was terrible - Worse than bad chinese take out. No taste -Mehndi is so much better. Tried an assortment of dishes and honestly could not recommend one of them.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My Fiancé and I had dinner on a Saturday night at Ming II. We really looked forward to trying out this restaurant since we live in the area. We had the Chinese Fried Shrimp as an appetizer and it was just ok. A bit greasy for my liking but you should expect that since it's fried. I ordered the Hakka Noodles w/ shrimp as my entree and it had to be the most bland dish I have ever eaten. It had no taste what so ever. Lucky my fiancé ordered the Thai Basil Shrimp which was excellent and I dipped my shrimp in the Thai Basil sauce to add some sort of flavor. They also charge you $5 more for rice with the Thai Basil Shrimp which I think is absurd. Shouldn't rice come with it? Overall, I am not sure if I would have dinner again at Ming II. There are other Thai Restaurants that are half the price and have 100 x more flavor.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This restaurant had a nice ambience and interesting menu. I believe it was an Indian run Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have never been to an Asian restaurant that you had to pay extra for simple rice that came with the meal. Food portions were a joke as well.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

As an Indian living in Morristown and craving for Indo-Chinese, this place is perfect. A tad expensive but totally worth it!