“Great Thai Restaurant”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I understand this restaurant is under new management, but I believe it's all for the best. The food is delicious with ample portions, the service is great and the atmosphere is very nice. It is also a BYO and the menu prices are very reasonable. A very good fine and a definite return for me!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We have been to many thai places over the years and this place is worth going for. It is a small place in morristown but the food is great. We went for lunch so the prices were reasonable. Their plate setting is quite unique as well. We eat a lot of spicy food and the spiciness was just right. Usually some thai places claim to have very spicy food but extremely spicy is mild but this place was just right. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Some TA reviewers have mentioned a few things about ownership changes etc. but we've eaten there enough to piece together the facts, with the help of Jersey newspaper article. It used to be excellent under former ownership, and Jun the waitress was indeed great and is still missed. However, they lost their fine chef and badly slipped BEFORE selling to current ownership-a Thai woman and her husband who have "turned it around". We dined there the other night and special orders of crispy snapper after a hot appetizer plate for two were done with excellence. The other couple went for pad dishes with varying degrees of heat and loved them. Prices are fair in this small but pleasant spot and BYOB means your own beer or Sauvignon Blanc makes this practically a bargain. Give this latest incarnation of Andaman a chance. You won't be disappointed

Reviewed June 7, 2012

This little "hole in the wall" has some of the best Thai food I've had in my life! The service can be slow but trust me: it's worth the wait! Try the curry chicken soup with coconut milk for an appetizer if you go! I've been here several times and everything I try is delicious!! And great location right across from the train station.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Change of ownership in the past year and it's not the place it was. Maybe with time...but we've tried it several times and it's quirky Thai that doesn't work.

1  Thank CycleJim