“Great food, fair prices....but very loud”
Review of Origin Thai 2

Origin Thai 2
Ranked #21 of 161 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food is great...really a fantastic place to eat if you are in the mood for Thai food. The service is good and the prices are fair. They have a very good menu which provides you many options for apps and dinner. My only knock on this establishment is the noise level can be "over the top" on a Saturday night. BYOB is a nice touch so you can still enjoy a fine beveage of your choice. So, to wrap it up....I would strongly urge Thia food fans to give it a try, I just wouldn't plan on a nice romantic evening there...a bit too loud for romance.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Went here early on a Saturday night with no reservations. Seated right away downstairs. Appetizers were excellent, ribs and duck salad. Entrees very good also. BYOB too. It got very loud as the seating started to fill up but I would go back.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Cute little restaurant and the food is so quick. It is byob and always packed when I go. They have the best pad thai I have ever had. The beef see ew? and curry dish are incredible as well. Carpaccio and spring rolls were fantastic. Haven't had a bad dish there yet. I make sure I'm there at least once a week for my thai fix.

1  Thank 578,105,710
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We have been going to Adams Place for many years the Food is always spot on and my family craves it for take out as well. the atmosphere is great But just a little noisy for a deep conversation. Adam has added the out side dinning it is Great! You will not be disappointed

1  Thank ChateauCici
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I had to run into town on an errand with a friend and wanted to catch a quick bite. Origin in Morristown is great, much like its sister in Somerville. The shredded chicken salad was excellent.

5  Thank rcherill