“Old World Italian Restaurant”
Review of La Campagna

La Campagna
Reserve with OpenTable
La Campagna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 172 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Pleasant enough restaurant. The diner should be able to find something they like on the menu. The waiter was very nice and helpful. The restaurant was not crowded but we had to wait longer than expected for our meal. The dishes were pretty complex; I felt that fewer ingredients would have been better

Reviewed October 24, 2017

This BYOB restaurant is consistently delicious! They begin the night opening your bottle of wine and bringing you a plate of Zucchini and Provolone with fresh bread while you decide on dinner. For appetizers, the Pear/Hazelnut Salad is a must, and the Mussels are amazing. Our favorite dinners are the scallops or the Grilled Shrimp and my new favorite is the Sea Bass! Finish up with some awesome tiramisu or gelato - and you have a perfect night! ... not to mention Freddie and Lily make you feel right at home! This restaurant is a Morristown original that you MUST try!

1  Thank C-C-CAPNJ
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Made a reservation for dinner prior to a show at MPAC. Service was attentive and friendly. Meal was excellent. Started with appetizers of clams casino and antipasto. My entre of tender chicken lightly breaded with eggplant, prosciutto and mozzarella was very good. My husband really enjoyed his lamb. Since we had time we also enjoyed dessert. The ricotta cheesecake was so light and delicious. My husband's bananas flambé was also delicious. Great choice for a pre-show meal.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

We took my Mom out for dinner for her 89th birthday.. Everyone was very nice and accommodating with us -gave us a comfortable table which was easy for us to get to. The server made a special vegetarian minestrone soup,for my husband not with chicken stock...We all had different fish dishes which were all great. For my mom’s birthday she had a tiramisu which she couldn’t finish and she took home for the next day.
The only comment we have is that we never were served the brachetta bread -we saw other tables being served this as they sat down. Next time we know to request it.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

This place is a BYOB - the only downside was that it did not serve alcohol. I was dining in alone. Everything was so good and very very delicious.
There was a complimentary starter with some cheese, salad and bruschetta. I ordered an appetiser of poach pear with prosciutto and salad. Amazing.
Entree was ravioli with crab meat and shrimp. Heavenly. So so good.
And finished off with dessert which was cold zabaglione (my first time) and an espresso.
I’m a small eater but managed to finish everything - and that is a testament to how great the food was. And I was alone - It’s all the food, I didn’t have the company to help make everything better. Will definitely be back.