“There are better places to go.”
Review of La Campagna

La Campagna
Reserve with OpenTable
La Campagna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 159 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
New Jersey
“There are better places to go.”
Reviewed March 24, 2009

The food was average and the costs were normal for morristown. The service was OK.

Overall this is an average resturant. Morristown has so many great resturants, I suggest you eat somewhere else.

Morristown, NJ
“Best Italian in Morristown”
Reviewed January 14, 2009

Solid menu, offering more than the usual Italalian suspects. A bit cramped though.

Mine Hill, New Jersey
“Can't Make this Stuff Up”
Reviewed September 29, 2008

Okay, girls' dinner out will NEVER be held at this place again.

Made a reservation 2 weeks prior to dinner, then hostess couldn't find it when my foursome arrived. She looked for 5 minutes, although there were only 2 occupied tables in the whole place. Finally asked to be seated SOMEWHERE! Was told to be sure to have the table vacated by 8PM as they'd need to turn it around (6PM reservations). 15 minutes into my dinner, my cell rings and it's the restaurant with an attitute about me not showing up for my reservation. I'm sitting literally 10 feet away from the hostess, and tell her this. No apologies at all.

Food was great, so no issues there. The server definitely wanted to get our order in so that he could have the table for 8PM though.

Check was brought over with enough time to allow for the 8PM reservation. The waiter came by 4 times within 3 minutes to see if we'd put our money in the check.

Tried to pour myself a last glass of wine, but the waiter comes over and says it's almost 8PM and I can't finish my drink as he needs the table.

Just not worth ever revisiting the place with so many other choices around.

5 Thank foodwinechickie
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good Food, Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 20, 2008