“Quick and convenient”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We like to stop in here with the kids because it's quick and a good value. The menu has much to offer but I usually order the chicken TBM melt. We never had a bad meal and the service is very good.

1  Thank Kevin O

Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife and I decided to try Cosi’s the other day for lunch. Didn’t know what to expect or that the sandwiches were served on freshly baked flatbread. My wife ordered the Bacon, Turkey and Cheddar Melt and I had the Cosi Cobb Salad. We were both pleasantly surprised and enjoyed our lunch. Next time I might try the soup or salad and sandwich combo.

1  Thank MitchPhyllis65
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We ordered some sandwhiches for a business meeting from them. Overall people liked them. I also liked that you could order them online. It made it a lot easier for all of us. Overall this was a good place to get high quality food fast.

1  Thank bwco
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The bread is their signature item and it's good!! Love the Chicken TBM Melt. Get the Cosi card for every tenth sandwich free.

1  Thank ToooTallTony
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was one of the original chains that provided fresh foods at a good price which was sorely needed. However in my recent trip with my daughter to this location I felt the food was not as fresh. We were both picking out wilted and brown lettuce. The taste was still good the value so so and parking is tough to come by and not free,

2  Thank monkeyboobs