“Super cute atmosphere”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

I was very disappointed with the gelato, but I would go again for lunch. Chicken salad is excellent.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The ice cream is fantastic and the service is top notch. Seating is kind of limited when it is VERY busy but most times there is NO problem.
DON'T MISS IT

1  Thank C D M
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Lots of flavors to choose from, including gelato. Friendly atmosphere. Nice place to go for dessert after dinner at one of the fancier restaurants in the area.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Struggling with my weight, as I have over the years, I try to avoid ice cream as much as I can. So, I never have it more than once or twice a day. When I do indulge I am a classicist. Strawberry, cherry vanilla and butter pecan are my flavors of choice, which is all helpful when reviewing ice cream shops. These elemental flavors can reveal a shop's real skill. Here, the Creamery excels. Their butter pecan is especially noteworthy. The richness of the buttery cream is set off nicely by the slight saltiness of the many, and well distributed pecans. Ice cream nirvana. Go and enjoy.

1  Thank BigBob905
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Great sandwiches and salads! Also have delicious homemade sweets. Highly recommend for lunch or snack

1  Thank Linplifk