“Great Sunday Breakfast/Brunch”

George and Martha's American Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
George and Martha's American Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 167 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: George & Martha's - American Grille
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My wife and I have eaten Brunch here many times and have yet to be disappointed. The food is great. The service is fast and friendly and the price reasonable. We have yet to sample dinner, but are looking forward to it.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I had a nice dinner at George and Martha's. I started a diet for the new year and they were good at working with me when I asked for my fish with no oil or butter. The chef made a nice sherry sauce substitution.

Ambiance
The ambiance was nice, although the bar was pretty noisy. The layout of the restaurant is conducive to getting you out of that though.

Service there was good. My waitress was very attentive. The waitress made sure she got my order down with what i couldn't eat. They weren't pushy with flipping the table and getting us out of the place.

The food was very tasty. I had a fish dish and my friend had the salmon salad. The dinners were very flavorful. They also bring some great bread and butter.

Price
The price of the food is a bit high for what you get and where you are, but they are trying to be a trendy restaurant so I get that. Entree's are 15-30 and you can get pizza or a sandwich on the cheap.

Overall a very nice experience.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We have eaten here 4-5 times and the food is above average but will not knock your socks off. Service levels are ok. Great bar scene

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I'll start by saying that I love this place, the atmosphere is just right, service is fast and friendly and drinks are priced and made well. Probably one if the most classy places to go in town.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Just off the Green in historic Morristown, you'll find this pick-up bar/restaurant. Food is mediocre - burgers are your best bet, but the drinks are on the pricey side and the bar area is quite noisy. Not a place for a business lunch, but certainly ok if you're going out on the town with friends. Bring your fat wallet, because the prices are over the top.