“Its just a pizzeria”

Dining options: Reservations
Morristown, New Jersey
“Its just a pizzeria”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

There's nothing special about this place. If you go expecting to sit down and have pizzeria-level food, you'll be fine. But don't think this place is any more than that. Everything about this place says "not interested in details': The decor is uninspired and dated. The landscaping is overgrown and weed infested. The wait-staff is inattentive. The pizza and pasta menu seems fine. But the entrees seem to follow a repeating ingredients list that lacks much variety. The food is fresh though.

Morristown, NJ
“By far the best food I have ever had”
Reviewed April 17, 2010

4 of us ate there the first time My mother and father and my wife and I. From the second we walked in to the time we left nothing could have been better. Great food great price and great service.
The owner/chef came out off the kitchen and introduced himself as "Bruno" --after we commented on how good the food was. Let me tell you "It was very good"