“Nice Restaurant”

Bella Vista
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A taste of Italy with one of the best sea views in town has been launched in Cromer. Overlooking the award winning Cromer Pier and 2010 Blue Flag Beach.
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We had a very pleasant evening at the Bella Vista, food good, service good, but..................... I do not like to be asked continuously 'is everything alright with your meal?' We were asked this after each course (three) usually when we were all eating so unable to reply! I do think most people will complain if a meal isn't 'right' and express 'Thank you' and leave a tip (we did) if the food and service is good.
I am not blaming the young and efficient staff who looked after us but believe this to be a training flaw as it seems to be happening in other 'new' restaurants we have visited. It isn't necessary and I think embarrassing for both staff and customers alike.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Had a few lunches at this place, every one a good un. Some of the best pizzas I've had outside of Italy. Service has been variable, mostly due to inexperience staff.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Can not fault a thing! Well done everyone! Especially Jessie the manager, we enjoyed you company and service!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I couldn't actually find anything I wanted on the menu and so when I requested a vegetable pasta with a tomato sauce they were only too happy to oblige and well.......that was the yummiest pasta meal I have EVER TASTED....thanku bella vista x x x

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Came here for the first time pre-visit to the cinema with friends and found the the food to be good with the service front of house to be slow and ineffective. Had to ask and chase staff to order drinks, food and pay the bill (a 40min process to order and receive an single course of food as it was not busy) . Still can't work out why they seem to scatter all their customers all over the restaurant so its difficult to maintain a coherent quality service.
Overall its a shame that the service let the food down, good views of the pier and the sea, décor is modern but cold will be giving it a second chance as long as I don't have to be somewhere afterwards.