“Great food, clean & great service”
Review of Lucky's - CLOSED

Lucky's
Cromer, United Kingdom
“Great food, clean & great service”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I go down to Lucky's Cafe every weekend for my lunch and have had the same meal all the time, mainly because the dish gets better and better each time. Everyone there is very welcoming and you just feel part of the cafe. This may sound picky but my favorite waiter has to be Ryan. He is polite and always gets you dish done very quick. I would recommend that everyone should go down to Lucky's Cafe because it is great food with good service.

Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fresh, clean, good atmosphere”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I Wanted to go for a roast dinner today, but wanted a change, so some one suggested lucky's cafe, I didn't know lucky's did roast dinners!
But I was wrong! We were very impressed with the food and the good choice of food on the menu, because Sunday roast are not to the hole family's liking!
The service was friendly and polite, and the restaurant was clean, which is a big must for me when eating out! A good place to eat with the family thanks

Belper
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Walking around Cromer - needed refreshment”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Called in as we were thirsty after walking around the Crab and Lobster festival. Staff were friendly and served us quickly with hot and tasty cafe latte and fresh coffee. Was given a choice of milk or cream, my coffee came with one of those sweet crispy Italian biscuits. I also had a warm, home made sausage roll that was filling and well seasoned. Would pick Lucky's again.

Visited May 2013
“Glad I came across lucky”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Lovely place to eat great staff helpful told me what goes on etc will recommend to my friends will be going back at the end of this month

Norwich, United Kingdom
“will be going back very soon”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The service is amazing here, it's a beautiful setting as well. The food is delicious. Loads of great choices, I have been a few times now with family and friends, and really enjoyed the experience every time.

• Visited April 2013