“Wonderful shop, Wonderful staff, it doesnt get any better”
Review of Little Gems

Little Gems
Ranked #1 of 7 Shopping in Cromer
More attraction details
Owner description: Little Gems is an Aladdin's Cave of Crystals Fossils & Gemstones we are a family run company helped by dedicated staff. All of us at "Little Gems" have one thing in common, our love of crystals and fossils and a desire to help all who have similar passion. As a Direct Importer our Crystals and Fossils are hand picked at source where possible from South America and around Europe. Our shop in CROMER near Norwich in North Norfolk is visited by customers from around the country and has one of the largest ranges of crystals and fossils in England. We specialise in supplying unique and unusual gifts, raw crystal specimens and crystal jewellery anlong with polished stones from simple tumble stones to spheres oblisks gem stone eggs and crystal hearts. Whether you are interested in Crystal Healing, Geology or just want to own beautiful, natural and unique items you will find us open Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm and Sundays from 11am to %pm in the Summer 10-4 in the winter.
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have been visiting Little Gems for nearly 11 years. It is the BEST crystal shop, bar non, I should think for many many miles. If they havent got what you want they will do their best to get it for you. Everyone is friendly, and the shop is just full of wonderful goodies. It is a bit like being in a sweet shop, if like me, you love crystals. The crystals are not overpriced and excellent value for money.

All reviews
"norfolk"
in 4 reviews
"variety"

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is worth the detour if you're in Cromer. I couldn't get my 6 year old daughter out! Shelves full of treasures and sparklies.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

A fabulous hidden gem (pun definitely intended!) in the back streets of Cromer. Stocked to the gills with all sorts of crystals and other holistic goodies, this was a must on my visit to Cromer to buy my baby's first crystal. Friendly and helpful staff. Go. Visit. Enjoy the energies. And maybe just pick up a wonderful gift or two. :-)

1  Thank TheA-haFan
Reviewed November 19, 2011

if you're visiting Cromer then you absolutely must visit this wonderful crystal shop. they have a fantastic range of crystal stones and wonderful jewelry, all of which are reasonably priced. All of the staff I have met there are very friendly and helpful. A gem of a shop....beware you will get carried away with buying as you'll see plenty of 'i must have' goodies!

2  Thank jbuck_11