“Little Gems - a Gem in Norfolk and Cromer”
Review of Little Gems

Little Gems
Ranked #1 of 8 Shopping in Cromer
More attraction details
Owner description: Little Gems is an Aladdin's Cave of Crystals Fossils & Gemstones we are a family run company helped by dedicated staff. All of us at "Little Gems" have one thing in common, our love of crystals and fossils and a desire to help all who have similar passion. As a Direct Importer our Crystals and Fossils are hand picked at source where possible from South America and around Europe. Our shop in CROMER near Norwich in North Norfolk is visited by customers from around the country and has one of the largest ranges of crystals and fossils in England. We specialise in supplying unique and unusual gifts, raw crystal specimens and crystal jewellery anlong with polished stones from simple tumble stones to spheres oblisks gem stone eggs and crystal hearts. Whether you are interested in Crystal Healing, Geology or just want to own beautiful, natural and unique items you will find us open Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm and Sundays from 11am to %pm in the Summer 10-4 in the winter.
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I am a regular Customer to Little Gems, I have always found the Staff to be friends and very very helpful.

I have also made special requests for items, and Dan and his staff have always been most obliging .

I would strong suggest a visit to this Little Gem of North Norfolk, even in the winter, a visit to Little Gems will brighten your day.

1  Thank Littlelegsdad
in 11 reviews
in 5 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2011

I loved my visit to Little Gems in Cromer. I live twenty two miles away so it's not somewhere I would go every day but it was so worth the drive. There is so much to see and choose from, I think I was in there an hour just looking! If you love crystals this is the place to go, there are things for every taste and pocket size and some fantastic jewellery at afforable prices. I have to give a special mention to the lovely lady who served me, she was so kind and chatty, really made me feel welcome. I think I will be making the trip again in the not so distant future!

2  Thank Miss_Hedgepenny