“Spud and panini ”

Ranked #5 of 11 Quick Bites in Cromer
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went with daughter for something to eat and thought it looked nice from the outside and went in. Surprised how small it was, but found a window seat which was great. Ordered spud with beans, very nice and panini, again very nice. Cuppa was good and pumpkin spiced milkshake was very nice and light. Shame table wasn't wiped between us and the previous customer but that was the only negative we could find. Will be back to try the millionaires shortbread, as forgot to include that in our order but it looked soooooo nice.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (275)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely little cafe, nice staff, lovely food, very reasonably priced. Millionaires Shortbread home made, delicious

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have tried millionaires shortbread all over the place but none of it matches up to Huckleberries! The other cakes all homemade look delicious but I haven’t got past the shortbread yet!
The coffee is excellent and the staff very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere in the cafe is lovely and I particularly like the chilled out mood and comfortable seating downstairs. This is a real gem of a cafe, a treat not to be missed!

Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

We came for Afternoon tea to celebrate my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary. A great selection of sandwiches, sausage rolls, scones and cakes. My Mum needs to eat gluten and dairy free and the selection of food she was provided was amazing. Everything was so tasty. Highly recommended. Great service from Charlotte and the team.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 1, 2019

Popped in looking for something vegan. The staff were very friendly helpful. There were several vegan choices available, sweet and savory. I had the peanut cake and it was delicious!
The cafe itself felt cosy and inviting with window seats looking out over the church.
On my experience I would definitely recommend a visit here vegan or not

Date of visit: July 2019