“Great cake”

Dining options: Breakfast
Crowland, England, United Kingdom
“Great cake”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Visited for tea and cake and was not disappointed. Everything is prepared fresh in-house and it shows. Small selection of lovely fresh baked cakes, tough to decide which one to have.

Lovely coffee, needed with the cake, bit sweet but a treat! Yes we did. Isit again and worth going to Cromer just for the coffee and cake.

• Visited October 2013

Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Fantsatic Cafe”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I only wish I was in Cromer for Longer to try all of their milkshakes. The home made cakes were fantastic and I'm a sucker for a sausage roll. Great atmosphere and the baby changing facilities were a god send!

• Visited September 2013
Cromer, United Kingdom
“Beautiful milkshake”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Went to Huckleberries again and this time I treated my daughter to their Oreo Milkshake. She said it was "beautiful" and it reminded her of our holiday in Florida where the Oreo cookies flow fast!
I had my usual large latte with its' homemade biscuit as an extra. This occasion however, was also my lunch during a busy Cromer Carnival week so I purchased a piece of millionaire's shortbread.
My only issue with Huckleberries is that too many people know about the place and enjoy visiting the restaurant so it's no longer our best-kept secret.
Huckleberries, whatever you are doing, you are doing it right so please continue with the great coffee and food.
Finally, the window seats are a great place to sit and admire the Church and watch the world go by.

• Visited August 2013
“Nice food & drink. Poor customer service.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I'm a regular to this cafe. And normally I let the slow service slide die to how nice their food & drink is. But this one occasion I just got sick of it.
There must have new a que forming of about 10 people and all 3 members of staff work were serving this one slow woman at the front..staff need to learn customer service skills, because you can't keep people waiting like that while you all faff about with 1 customer.

• Visited August 2013
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Lovely place with a large selection of drinks and homemade cakes. Love the tea cosies! Great that there is also free wifi. Really enjoyed our visit, the only negative, the staff could have been a little more friendlier..a smile and hello costs nothing!

• Visited September 2013