“one great cafe”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2012

last year i stayed in cromer 4 timesand i only live 20 miles away not being very mobile getting to prom would have been very hard,but a few minutes from my hotel was a gentle walk throu a park then onto the lift at the rocket cafe so used to stop on my way out and back great balcony to sit on on a good day food very good and reasonable. must point out under the cafe is the most famous lifeboat museum dedicated to henry blogg and its free

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Very nice, but simple food, well cooked and presented; showed much more imagination and care than the average lunchtime stop. Ingredients sourced locally where possible, and seasonal veg. used.
Staff pleasant and friendly, and service efficient.
Fantastic views over the beach and sea, and spacious layout of tables and chairs.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We had a tea break here to get out of the winter wind. The staff were friendly and we had good hot chocolates, coffee and shared a piece of cake. You get views over the sea and it is close to the Pier.

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

We were searching for somewhere to eat good quality, local food that was healthy, hearty and served with a smile - this place ticked every box, and more. The food was delicious, it arrived quickly and the staff were great.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

On a winter photography visit to Cromer I dropped in here for a mid-morning coffee. Wow... ...I have never come across such a fantastic eatery! My coffee and fruit scone, with butter and jam, was roughyl half the price I would have paid in the small country town where I live. The staff were all friendly, lots of smiles, and polite. As for the food... ....I couldn't fault it. The scone was fresh and large! How much? Less than £3... ...you can't get better than that!

I was so delighted I returned later for lunch and there was no disappointment there either. Although the place was busier than earlier, service was still quick, polite and friendly. My sausage baguette with chips and salad, plus coffee, was delicious! Oh, and the price this time? Under £7... ...try and better that!

An added bonus are the sea views - there is even an outside balcony with tables for the summer months. I am sure this place is very busy in the summer, but if you are visiting outside the busy season then it is too good to miss.