“Best Indian meal for long long time”
Review of Lounge India

Lounge India
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Sandy
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Bedford
“Best Indian meal for long long time”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

“best indain meal for long long time
I have been recomended from someone
i know , got to say i had the best indian meal for a very long time, i would recomend people those who like proper indian food.we went there on friday with few of my friends and we really liked the new addition in bedford as they offer wide range of food.my friend had murg nazeer which he said was brilliant.i tried their chicked madras and it was different than any other curry house.lt was full of flavour and did taste execellent.i must say they got a good team at the front who knows what they are doing.will visit again soon.

Tempsford, null, United Kingdom
“What a shame”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We discovered this restaurant in feb 2011 and have eaten here more times than we can recall, we've taken many friends and recommended it to our clients, until the last few months we've never been disappointed............oh dear how that's changed recently.
Two deliveries ordered and have taken twice as long to get as advised on both occasions and the last take out was stone cold to the point I had to reheat it, the meat has been tough and uneateable also.
Dined in The restaurant with friends two weeks ago, the food was to say the least average, not very fresh and not hot, and we felt like we was in their way and that we was being ushered out, even though we left at 9.35 pm.
I really do not know what's happened at lounge India, but I wish they would go back to the old way.

• Visited October 2013
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
“Amazing new taste experience”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have done a lot of travelling through India and South East Asia including 4 years working in the foodie capital of Singapore and so when I returned to settle again In England I was delighted to find Lounge India right on my door step giving me a wonderful selection of some of the foods I have become familiar with and miss so much as well as some exotic fusion dishes that I had not yet come across. My personal recommendation is the Lamb Jogi and the very rich and fruity Komla Lamb. The service is also pleasant and efficient and the atmosphere is refreshingly kid-friendly It is a little bit out of Sandy's main Market Square and parking was a bit of a difficulty but this is definitely a place that deserves to be better known.

UK
“Nice but have had better”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Visited here with a friend and had a pleasant meal although it was very cold in there and had to move tables.

The food was nice but have had better. The latte was made from a packets and had powder lumps in it

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent food and welcoming atmosphere”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Came here on the spur of the moment after poor service elsewhere. Staff friendly, knowledgable and attentive food very good - can recommend the goani prawns especially. Complimentary drink at end of meal was a nice touch too! Will definitely return.

Visited August 2013