“Amazing Food and Lovely Service”
Review of Aubergine's

Aubergine's
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Ovacik
Cuisines: Turkish, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Amazing Food and Lovely Service”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I really don't have a bad thing to say about Aubergine's! I ate here nearly every day on my holiday in June and I really enjoyed it. The food is lovely and all freshly prepared, I have to emphasise they don't sell fast food here, they sell good food as fast as they can! I discovered this gem on the first day of my holiday and went back every night! Tried a range of dishes on the menu,moussaka was defintely my favourite by far it was beautiful! The menu is also incredibly reasonably priced compared to other places and the standard of food is much higher. This place is a fine dining restaurant and considering there are only two chefs in the kitchen, who are incredibly friendly I might add, they do an amazing job at getting food out in a reasonable time limit. I also have to commend the front of house team, they were brilliant! I'll certainly be back when I'm back in Ovacik in September!

• Visited June 2013

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“A fantastic restaurant.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had a meal there last night after friends recommended Aubergines. We really enjoyed it as well as the service, lovely comfy chairs, and delightful staff.
I would highly recommend Aubergines for those of you who love good food.

Port Talbot
“Our favourite restaurant this time”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My family very much enjoyed the food here , so much so it was the only restaurant that we all wanted to go to a second time. I had moussaka which was superb, the steak was delicious (according to my son) - I thought the bread and dips by far the most superior of all the restaurants we visited and the nice touches like the turkish delight at the end of the meal made it special. There was no pressure from staff to come into the restaurant, which made it easier for us to actually read the menu and decide to go in! This is only their first year in Ovacik and hope that the standard is the same when we return next time....

“Fantastic new restaurant”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went to this restaurant last week, food fantastic. The chef lived in England and must be Michelin star! Service was great also! Takes a bit of extra time compared to other restaurants because all food is freshly cooked. Can't wait to come back next September! Well done Aubergines and staff.

west midlands
“The best place in ovacik/hisaranu/olu deniz!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

By far the best food, service (waitors cannot do enough for you and the chef even comes out to check the food is to your standard), beautiful views at sunset, upmarket decor/seating environment and cheaper than the surrounding, more tackier restaurants (Cost £20 for breads & olives, 2 main meals and wine)....We ate there 4 times in a week (didnt find it till the 2nd day!) Definitely recommend! :)