“mrs”
other travelers have booked this property
Mountain Valley Kitchen Mountain Valley View
Waterfall from Jacuzzi
The stunning beach & lagoon at Olu Deniz
Jacuzzi!
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Ovacik, Oludeniz, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 80 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Any
cf32
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“mrs”
Reviewed July 22, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Just got back from our 3rd visit to Mountain Valley. Had an amazing time, couldn't have been looked after better. We celebrated my hubby's 50th while we were out there and the staff really went out of there way to ensure our celebration was perfect. Just can't wait to go again!

Greg C
“Perfection”
Reviewed July 17, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

3rd stay at mountain valley, this time for 3 weeks. Yet again - perfect...

Appartments are in a perfect location with beautiful scenery. 10 minute walk to hisaranu and easy access to dolmus to travel to fethiye, Olu deniz, Calis and more.

Staff are amazing from the owner Adam, to the manager Donna, the cleaner Selma and the bar staff - yenner, Tamir, gurkan and the chef.

Nothing is too much, always accommodated us in every way, when my young daughter was unwell to when I was stung by a wasp ha!!

Food is beautiful and very reasonably priced. A vast selection is available and if somethings not on the menu, will abit of warning they have no problem accommodating...

Rooms are spotless thanks to Selma, she is so hardworking yet friendly always takes 5 minutes out of her day and has a little play with my daughter. Also pays attention to detail - she noticed we placed a couple of towels in the bathroom to prevent my daughter slipping, so she then brought additional mats into the bathroom for us.

Couldn't speak any higher of this place, the way it's ran, the staff and location. Just perfect...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Lesley L
Leeds, United Kingdom
“fantastic”
Reviewed November 16, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed here for 2 weeks in September and we were married on Sugar Beach. We had our wedding reception here in the restaurant and could not fault a thing. All the staff ( Yenish, Donna, Adam etc were amazing and nothing was ever too much trouble for them. The food at the restaurant is absolutely first class with a massive menu to choose from. Would I go back here... Absolutely..

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Lee M
Gateshead, England, United Kingdom
“Disgusting”
Reviewed October 22, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

On arrival we shown to our apartment as was shocked how dirty it was throughout like it had never been cleaned in while from dirty floors bathroom mats dirty, human hair everywhere the fridge had green slime at the bottom the sheets had hairs on and stains. I went straight down to complain to the manager who then phoned for the cleaner to come back and clean the room at 8pm after she cleaned and gone she hadn't really cleaned just banged about in a mood and went only took 10 mins of her time appalling behaviour making us feel very uncomfortable. After this my girlfriend was so upset when she saw the mould and slime in the fridge she went downstairs burst into tears and showed the manager the fridge and said would you accept this or your wife think this ok he said no and said he would give us another room this room was better but still not clean so made us feel like we had come from a nice clean home to a hell hole for 10 nights this totally spoilt my girlfriends first turkey experience as I had raved about the place and the people she had to go out straight away and buy bleach it was that bad and this fridge was mouldy as well so needed cleaning throughout. The double bed had us crippled for the 10 night stay must have been years old as the springs stuck in you and with this hotel being out the way in more of a residential area your stay will include barking dogs day and night and cocka doodle doo early hours from the roosters no black out curtains so the light shines straight in on the morning I could not say one good thing about the actual room. I have some good points but that is only the pool area and pool the restaurant and bar the staff were lovely especially yener it's a shame they really need a new cleaner and to update the rooms.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool area
Liked least: the room and location
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Ellie R
Sidcup, United Kingdom
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed October 4, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Lovely apartments just a short walk away from Hisaronu. We arrived late Sunday evening and was greeted by a young gentleman showing us to our apartment. The following morning we woke up to glorious views with our apartment overlooking the pool on one balcony and the other overlooking the restaurant/entrance. These apartments have a very laid back feel and you can come and go as you please. The pool area is lovely and clean with plenty of sun beds available. The wifi is excellent, we had great connection 24/7. We arranged the transfer from and to Dalaman airport through Mountain Valley which was fast and simple when arriving at Dalaman. Me and my partner booked this last minute so was unsure what to expect but we were both taken back and was very pleased with our stay here at Mountain Valley. We would definitely recommend these apartments to our family and friends. We look forward to returning in the future.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
285suzann...
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“What can I say....”
Reviewed August 21, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

It was our first time to Turkey so did a bit of research and narrowed my search down to 2 properties to stay in around the Hisaronu area. I asked for opinions from people on a social media group that I had found and MV came highly recommended. So I booked us in for a 10 night stay beginning July 25th.
We arrived quite late at night but was welcomed at the entrance by 2 or 3 very helpful young men. We were taken to our apartment which we found was lovely. Spacious, clean and very well maintained. The air conditioning was very good and the wifi was instantly available (very important with two teens) these were both free of charge.
When we got up the next morning WOW.... we was astonished at how gorgeous the complex was, and the scenery around it was very picturesque. The terraces were sheltered with peach tree's amongst many other fruit and beautiful greenary everywhere. The pool is set in the centre making it visible from both small apartment blocks.
It was like our very own little piece of paradise.
The restaurant and bar area is very spacious with seating inside and outside, 2 pool tables and a table tennis table were all free of charge and they also have a large projector screen. We had a full English Breakfast every morning and several evening meals that were all delicious. If you wanted to not leave the complex for your whole stay you could do so easily. I chose to have a day by myself while the rest of the family went on a trip.
The MV is about a 10-15 walk down hill to Ovacik and Hisaronu where there are plenty of shops bar's restaurants etc. There is also the local bus service that will take you to Oladeniz and Fetiye for just a couple of pound. The taxi service is really accessible in the main road in Hisaronu and cost about £3 for the ride back up to the MV- this was usually me as the others preferred to walk back.
There was only one thing wrong with the holiday...it wasn't long enough :) we are in the process of booking again and will be staying for at least 2 weeks next year, possibly 3.
I would highly recommend the Mountain Valley and have already done so to all my friends. Thank You to all the staff at MV for a wonderful holiday.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole complex and how it has been designed and maintained is wonderful
Liked least: Cant think of a thing
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
sylvia196...
Scotland, United Kingdom
“little piece of heaven”
Reviewed August 21, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

my family and I stayed here in july and my daughter got married here, everything was perfect from the start , great staff great location , great food , never rowdy , mostly very quiet and peaceful , special mention to donna who arranged my daughters wedding , she done a fantastic job and made the day/night just perfect ! . also the cleaner Selma , always had a smile for everyone and just loved a hug and kiss from my wee granddaughter all in all a great holiday in a great place

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing