“best guvec ever”

3 Cheers Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Ovacik
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We have been going to turkey for over 16 years and have ate at many many different places there,,however this was with doubt the best chicken guvec that we have ever eaten,,the flavours were delicate and beautiful and the taste gorgeous. Everyone is given a free lavash with mezes as a starter,,(puffy bread and dips),,,and the lavash was huge and gorgeous,,,well worth a visit,,,,

1  Thank chrystalchris

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Ugur and his staff make us feel so welcome every time we go to Ovacik and the food this is the best Turkish restaurant we have visited over the years.
The Ezogelin is to die for and there is fortunately no trace of Live Football, X Factor, Chips, Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding or any of the other stuff that is so prevalent in many of the other "restaurants!!"
A must for any lover of a quiet excellent meal with conversation possible.

2  Thank Roy C
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Went here after looking at reviews on TR and was not disappointed! Service and food was great, didn't order a starter thank god otherwise we wouldn't have finished our meal after bread and meze they gave before meal!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This restaurant is excellent nothing is yo much trouble for them, the owner and staff are lovely, even if you just want a drink you are made welcome, as for the food you can have a traditional cooked Turkish dish or if you prefer english they do that aswell. Please also be aware that if you fancy a meal without say onions just ask they will make it for you.

2  Thank Sarah O
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have just come back from staying in Aes Club Hotel (5min walk from here).
I was on a all inclusive holiday, where the food was amazing in the hotel, however wanted a night out from the hotel and after looking on here for somewhere close to the hotel and with good revies i found myself visiting here for a meal.
Was not disappointed!
I was on holiday on my own (first time, 30 yr old female) so was slightly unsure about going out at nigt on my own however had no problems.
I was seated straight away and was next a turkish family of 10 (as the saying goes if there are locals in then you on to a winner, which was true). The place filed up quickly and it seemed that most people had already been before which was positive too.
Big menu with pleanty of choice, i had prawn cocktail to start then cpuldnt choose between two lamb dishes so the waiter chose for me and i had lamb in a white wine with cheese, which was absolutly lovely! The lamb feel to pieces like butter it was so soft and the dish.
For a soft drink and two courses it was £15, bargin! Could pay in english or lire.
I would say that i could of done without my starter as i was brought out some lovely fresh baked turkish bread with dips whilst i was waiting for my meal.
There was no rush or pressure to go into the reasturant or to order or to leave.
Great find and would certainly recommend a visit to here whilst your on your holiday.

1  Thank lucy1981010