“Excellent restaurant”

3 Cheers Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Ovacik
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This restaurant is excellent nothing is yo much trouble for them, the owner and staff are lovely, even if you just want a drink you are made welcome, as for the food you can have a traditional cooked Turkish dish or if you prefer english they do that aswell. Please also be aware that if you fancy a meal without say onions just ask they will make it for you.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Sarah O

• Turkish first
Nottingham
“Great place”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have just come back from staying in Aes Club Hotel (5min walk from here).
I was on a all inclusive holiday, where the food was amazing in the hotel, however wanted a night out from the hotel and after looking on here for somewhere close to the hotel and with good revies i found myself visiting here for a meal.
Was not disappointed!
I was on holiday on my own (first time, 30 yr old female) so was slightly unsure about going out at nigt on my own however had no problems.
I was seated straight away and was next a turkish family of 10 (as the saying goes if there are locals in then you on to a winner, which was true). The place filed up quickly and it seemed that most people had already been before which was positive too.
Big menu with pleanty of choice, i had prawn cocktail to start then cpuldnt choose between two lamb dishes so the waiter chose for me and i had lamb in a white wine with cheese, which was absolutly lovely! The lamb feel to pieces like butter it was so soft and the dish.
For a soft drink and two courses it was £15, bargin! Could pay in english or lire.
I would say that i could of done without my starter as i was brought out some lovely fresh baked turkish bread with dips whilst i was waiting for my meal.
There was no rush or pressure to go into the reasturant or to order or to leave.
Great find and would certainly recommend a visit to here whilst your on your holiday.

1 Thank lucy1981010
“The "A Team"”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

One of those " hidden gems" and we'll worth visiting. This is a proper Turkish restaurant with no loud pop music or Sky TV blaring in the background. Ooer , the owner, is passionate about his food and the satisfaction of his clientele. The staff are knowledgeable and attentive and the atmosphere relaxed and friendly.
Did try other restaurants but kept coming back to 3 Cheers.

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“The Best place to eat.”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is what a Turkey restaurant should be like.
The food is first class & so is the service. If you are going to turkey make sure you eat here,

Visited September 2012
east yorkshire
“what a suprise”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

on the way back to our apartment we decided to stop here for a snack ( ha that was what i thought ) i ordered a turkish pide , my husband a vegatable casserole, well when it came my eyes nearly popped out, it must have been 3 foot long , absolutely lovely a bit to much for me , but the waiter boxed the rest up for me to take home, and we enjoyed it for our supper, my husband realy enjoyed his as well, we returned a few days later for a late meal which was delightful, starters of prawns, main beef casserole, mmmmmmm. we will be going back no doubt with that, and would recommend this resterant to anyone.