We stayed in the height of the summer 2012 and had a fabulous holiday. Tan and Ceylin the owners made us feel extremely welcome - like one of the family! We paid money for attending the Turkish night which was absolutely briliant belly dancer/flame/fire thrower was amazing.It is a 10min walk from Hisoronu which is extremely lively, packed with bars and eating places. If you arrange trips to various places they will pick you up from outside the apartments. Tan and Ceylin wave off every customer as they leave to go home - which I think is a beautiful touch. The only downside for us was that the apartment we were in was past its best - the shower leaked and caused a mess on the floor everyday.I know that Tan and Ceylin are in the process of upgrading their rooms so this will likely have changed since we were there. The apartments were cleaned everyday and fastidiously done - spotless. I would highly recommend these apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Comfortable , Warm and Enjoyable holiday..Situated in a garden of flowers and pine trees, 3 km from the centre of Oludeniz, Ant Apart Hotel consists of accomodation units with Mount Babadag view since 1998. Ant Apart Hotel, is an ideal place for the ones who prefer a holiday by the nature and for the familes with children. You’ll feel like at home at the Ant Apart Hotel."Come as a guest , Leave as a Friend" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ant Apart Otel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ant Apart Otel Hotel Ovacik
- Ant Apart Otel Turkey/Ovacik