We stayed in one of the attic rooms and can honestly say we had no issue with it, as it's there to sleep in and that's it! Rooms are lovely and modern, balconys are big .staff were so friendly and helpful. hardly left the hotel. food was freshly made in front of you and could not fault the variety.
Overall we think this hotel is a good hotel and for the size of it they do really well, we would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where you feel yourself in peace and tranquillity. You will enjoy sunbathing around the pool under the shining sun on a breezy plateau overlooking the village with stunning mountain view in daytime and sunset view in evening.The ideal location of this hotel provides you with the best weather you may find in this area as it leans against the forest on the skirts of Para gliders most popular mountain, this altitude makes the sunbathing here more joyful and pleasant compared to the destinations in both Fethiye and Oludeniz characterised by high humidity and scorching sun in high summer season.It is just 10 minutes drive (4 km) to the famous Oludeniz Beach at Blue Lagoon and at the same distance to Calis Beach in Fethiye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Sunshine Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Holiday Hotel Ovacik
- Sunshine Holiday Fethiye
- Sunshine Holiday Resort Turkey/Ovacik